Clinton at Anderson County

BEAMERBALLMAVERICK

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck if I know. I was willing to give Kerr a chance, but apparently he's not the right man for the job. If he is still the head coach next year, my son will be transferring.

I have heard this same thing from two other parents with players on the team.  Send 'em on over to the Ridge, we've got a few more helmets and shoulderpads for yuns.

Heck if I know. I was willing to give Kerr a chance, but apparently he's not the right man for the job. If he is still the head coach next year, my son will be transferring.

I never agreed with the hire, but I was hoping Kerr would prove me wrong. So far, everything I thought would happen has. We haven't beaten anyone that we shouldn't have so far and lost to some teams we should've beaten. I haven't been to a game all year and I won't be back as long as Kerr is hc. I'm more than happy to spend my money at another school, but I'd rather support my alma mater.

Unless Clinton has a pretty good team, most of our fans are cheering on other teams like Grace Christian, AC, or OR. If we start winning you'll see them coming out from under the rocks and out of the bushes again. Lol

No most of our fans do not cheer for other teams especially AC or OR! True more fans come out when we are winning...that is true at any school. There is a solid core of Dragon fans at every game win or lose.

True Dragons don't root for AC, OR or private school Grace much less go to their games!!!

No most of our fans do not cheer for other teams especially AC or OR! True more fans come out when we are winning...that is true at any school. There is a solid core of Dragon fans at every game win or lose.

True Dragons don't root for AC, OR or private school Grace much less go to their games!!!

You call 25 or 30 people a solid core? After the band plays at halftime, that's just about all that's left in the stands....when Clinton is losing that is. I know because I've been to EVERY game in the last 24 years until this year.

You call 25 or 30 people a solid core? After the band plays at halftime, that's just about all that's left in the stands....when Clinton is losing that is. I know because I've been to EVERY game in the last 24 years until this year.

Everybody stayed for the Karns game... Haha other than that, it's been pretty empty yet again.