SHS Yellow Jackets (3-2. 1-1) vs Beech Bucs (3-2, 1-1)

TheCommissioner

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this game , I believe it will be closer than some think. Springfield seems to be improved offensively as of late , granted the opposition has not been stellar. Beech should be a huge test. I believe this game will be very similar to the Gallatin game but the Jackets QB is beginning to be a big factor since an off-season injury and looks to be more polished than he was earlier this season.

Beech has beaten Gallatin several years in a row now. The Wave have been very down lately, but this years team is a much better product than as of late.

So your statement may hold true. Gallatin and Beech are similar compared to a Clarksville or White House.

Beech has beaten Gallatin several years in a row now. The Wave have been very down lately, but this years team is a much better product than as of late.

So your statement may hold true. Gallatin and Beech are similar compared to a Clarksville or White House.

Clarksville? White House? What am I missing?

That is who Springfield sees as their rivals - typical teams SHS plays.

The Wave and Bucs are different animals - which is what he was saying.

I see. This could potentially be a region game come next year.

I think it may be close for a quarter or half, but I believe as the game goes on Beech pulls away.