Giles @ Spring Hill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 is fast but best running ba ck on field was wearing white. Should have put #2 out wide and threw to hom.

I'll put it as nice as possible here. #5 is good and bigger than Smith, but if you think they're even in the same class I have to say you/y'all are clueless. Smith was not 100 percent tonight and still had over 250 yards and 3 tds. Two of the td's were over 50 yard runs. That gives him over 1000 for the year through six games. He's also averaging around 10 ypc... All he does is run through and around people and considering he's doing it at under 5'10, 180, or so, I'd say that's pretty incredible. The Giles County back is good and decent size, but not in the same class as Smith. Try again...

I'll put it as nice as possible here. #5 is good and bigger than Smith, but if you think they're even in the same class I have to say you/y'all are clueless. Smith was not 100 percent tonight and still had over 250 yards and 3 tds. Two of the td's were over 50 yard runs. That gives him over 1000 for the year through six games. He's also averaging around 10 ypc... All he does is run through and around people and considering he's doing it at under 5'10, 180, or so, I'd say that's pretty incredible. The Giles County back is good and decent size, but not in the same class as Smith. Try again...

Fastest and beat are 2 different stories. 2 has ridiculous speed and agility. If he sees daylight......he's gone. 5 is strong, nice speed uses his blockers very well and blocks. He is complete.

Fastest and beat are 2 different stories. 2 has ridiculous speed and agility. If he sees daylight......he's gone. 5 is strong, nice speed uses his blockers very well and blocks. He is complete.

I never said that Smith was just fast. Speed isn't even his bet attribute. He is the strongest player on the team and if you want to talk about following blocks and breaking tackles then watch his highlights from this year. Better yet, just ask your fine human being of a head coach, off the record, and see who he'd rather have.

It's not like they're running him and wearing him out. He is averaging TEN yards per carry.

I didn't see a push off but I'm not saying it didn't happen the refs let both sides get away with a lot last night but it made it a better game.They didn't call taunting on #2 for his Dion Sanders strut going into the end zone and I noticed some push offs on spring hill side as well.I agree with rock give #2 daylight and he's gone.But I didn't see him run over anybody.With all that said and out of the way.Spring Hill has got some big boys and a good team loaded with major talent and seems that they finally got a coaching staff that can take them deep into the playoffs.Glad to see the pride back at Spring Hill.Just hope if we meet up with you all again it will be on our field.good luck the rest of the season

Here are the mid season highlights for Smith. Remember this doesn't even include the 250 he put up last night while being well under 100 percent. Get the popcorn too...

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4027421/57e1d989ed57ee3b18ffabeb

Edited by Vol5198