MILAN VS DYERSBURG

thedawg44

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think for a minute some of these score predictions would happen if Fields plays but he is not so we are in trouble. :(

comparing the Liberty scores...I think you're in trouble even with him....my predict....Liberty...Milan or Dburg meet in 3rd round....winner plays Nash Stratford in semis...winner goes to Cookeville and plays Alcoa and comes in 2nd....west TN teams that play with what gets off that yellow bus will never compete with open zoned east Tennessee all star teams....and until T$$AA recognizes open zoned schools have an unfair advantage and put them in D2... pay for play... it will be Maryville...Alcoa state champs every year....just my opinion....I could be wrong .....but I doubt it....lol...example...in 2009 I was at the state champ game...Milan vs Alcoa....I ran across a man and his wife who's son was the starting QB for Alcoa .. I graduated from Milan with both parents...I made the comment that I didn't realize they lived in Alcoa...they said they didn't....they lived in Knoxville...??...live in Knoxville yet their son plays for Alcoa???

Edited by cofo

comparing the Liberty scores...I think you're in trouble even with him....my predict....Liberty...Milan or Dburg meet in 3rd round....winner plays Nash Stratford in semis...winner goes to Cookeville and plays Alcoa and comes in 2nd....west TN teams that play with what gets off that yellow bus will never compete with open zoned east Tennessee all star teams....and until T$$AA recognizes open zoned schools have an unfair advantage and put them in D2... pay for play... it will be Maryville...Alcoa state champs every year....just my opinion....I could be wrong .....but I doubt it....lol...example...in 2009 I was at the state champ game...Milan vs Alcoa....I ran across a man and his wife who's son was the starting QB for Alcoa .. I graduated from Milan with both parents...I made the comment that I didn't realize they lived in Alcoa...they said they didn't....they lived in Knoxville...??...live in Knoxville yet their son plays for Alcoa???

Unless something has changed, I believe we are open zone too! Chances are they lied and said he was living with Grandma or paid the out of county tuition fee! 

Im sure Milan is the better team on paper but comparing scores in high school is useless. Liberty played a much better game against Dyersburg than they did Milan and if you insist on comparing scores look at the Westview scores. 

East Tn is not the only place that has open zones. Actually Dyer County is open zone. Has not made a difference in football yet but certainly has in basketball. A lot of the basketball players from the good Dyer county teams the last several years were Dyersburg players.

Im sure Milan is the better team on paper but comparing scores in high school is useless. Liberty played a much better game against Dyersburg than they did Milan and if you insist on comparing scores look at the Westview scores.

East Tn is not the only place that has open zones. Actually Dyer County is open zone. Has not made a difference in football yet but certainly has in basketball. A lot of the basketball players from the good Dyer county teams the last several years were Dyersburg players.

Milan is open zone.

Milan has too many weapons! Dyersburg's players will be like Chris Tucker

in the movie Rush Hour, "which one of y'all kicked me"?

The Bulldawgs wear down the Trojanettes midway through the 3rd qtr,

and pull away for a 21 pt win.

Even after a win by the Big Dogs, the Dyersburg faithful can still take

comfort in the fact, that you still have a nice stadium.