Macon Co at White House

MaconVol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they do. They seem to have trouble getting things right here lately

What have they not gotten right? You are 4 and 2 on the season with losses to 2 very good teams. People in Macon need to go back and look at your past, its not like Macon has a strong tradition of state championships or anything. 4 wins is more than Macon has gotten in a lot of seasons. They must be doing something right.

Have you looked at who we beat? We was tied with PC going into halftime they adjust we didn't. Same with maplewood we was close until they adjusted at halftime and we didn't. Anybody that has seen us play know all they need to do is throw the ball cause we leave our corners 10 yards off the ball and won't move them up no matter how many wr screens they throw. It's open all game long. By the way I hope we win out which we should they just need to adjust and quit coaching like they are scared

Have you looked at who we beat? We was tied with PC going into halftime they adjust we didn't. Same with maplewood we was close until they adjusted at halftime and we didn't. Anybody that has seen us play know all they need to do is throw the ball cause we leave our corners 10 yards off the ball and won't move them up no matter how many wr screens they throw. It's open all game long. By the way I hope we win out which we should they just need to adjust and quit coaching like they are scared

Couldn't have said it better.

You forgot to explain that PC and Maplewood are both vastly more athletic than Macon at most positions. That explains the losses in the 2nd half. Better athletes are going to win out most of the time. It's not the x's and the o's, it's the jimmies and the joes.

Flat out just got out coached by both of those teams

Let's talk specifics then. Pearl-Cohn ran a jet sweep to their halfback in the first half several times and Macon defended it well. 1st play of the second half is the same exact play as the first half. They score on it and it's practically game over. So was that adjustments by Pearl Cohn or was that an athlete finally making a play on the same play they had ran several times in the 1st half? I'm going athletes. Macon just flat out doesn't have the horses to hang with those teams. It's not a coaching issue, it's a speed issue.