DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

Coward??? Wasn't dogging you. Just curious because not many of our talented players ever made it thru one year of college ball. Honestly I am glad your not our lone D1 player who messed it up. Remember you very well son. Played your heart out and took a beating for GC with a small frame. I also followed you while at Maryville and was proud that one of own made it for more than a year. Also was excited that you join the middle school program to mentor our young men. You coached the way you played with PASSION. Sorry to offend you.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nick Jensen, 3 years college ball., i retired after my junior season, epilepsy which I played with through high school ball, breaking my elbow 3 times and being able to afford tution all factored in to me leaving Maryville College. All conference in college, played for the late Cody bowers, and current head coach Sean Hayes. Did my internship under Coach Hayes as well, we're I broke down game film into coverages, situations, and our offensive plays. Got 300 hours there. As well as my time in a winning collegiate program

Nah Jackets86 I didn't play d-1, but at a d-3 program that has beaten d-1 programs. I'll take playing on a sunny Saturday over not anyday, doesn't matter what level. How many downs you play on Saturday ? Or did you even play your senior season ;) in high school ?

I wasn't eligible to play my senior season otherwise I would have..I did play 3 years of football in the marine corps till I got hurt in Iraq..came home had an offer to play at Faulkner univ in Montgomery Alabama turned it down to make big money..so what's your point Grundy county ain't no where close to being anywhere you or Ive been and never will be. That being said the county needs a change either get on board or get off I don't care what you do that's the basic rights of being an American..anyways I gotta work in just couple hrs don't feel like listening to you toot your own horn anymore

I wasn't eligible to play my senior season otherwise I would have..I did play 3 years of football in the marine corps till I got hurt in Iraq..came home had an offer to play at Faulkner univ in Montgomery Alabama turned it down to make big money..so what's your point Grundy county ain't no where close to being anywhere you or Ive been and never will be. That being said the county needs a change either get on board or get off I don't care what you do that's the basic rights of being an American..anyways I gotta work in just couple hrs don't feel like listening to you toot your own horn anymore

Good to know who is a bold faced liar here and who isn't, you're so full of it, I don't need to say another thing. I bid you adieu you coward, and next time you speak to me may you have the courage to do so honestly ,"Whitwell"...

Edited by Grundyplayer

Not you brown bag ,I have no idea who you are, I'm referring to my former teammate whom doesn't have the courage to tell me who he is on here. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No problem. Glad to see your concern with our program. Just curious why the heck with all our many coaches do they not hire you on that staff with your knowledge. Like I said knew your playing career but now impressed with you learning from college coaches after your playing career. Smart move. Get out of here and make yourself a career!!!

Edited by BrownBag

I'm nick Jensen, 3 years college ball., i retired after my junior season, epilepsy which I played with through high school ball, breaking my elbow 3 times and being able to afford tution all factored in to me leaving Maryville College. All conference in college, played for the late Cody bowers, and current head coach Sean Hayes. Did my internship under Coach Hayes as well, we're I broke down game film into coverages, situations, and our offensive plays. Got 300 hours there. As well as my time in a winning collegiate program

Nah Jackets86 I didn't play d-1, but at a d-3 program that has beaten d-1 programs. I'll take playing on a sunny Saturday over not anyday, doesn't matter what level. How many downs you play on Saturday ? Or did you even play your senior season ;) in high school ?

Nick Jensen? How's it going? Jensen is a good coach and a good guy. Talk the truth brother lol

GrundyPlayer Nick you're a good dude. Hearts in the right place. You dated my niece back in the day. But your fighting a losing battle arguring with people on here.

They want to argue about this and that but won't face the truth. Casey is in over his head. He should have went off the mountain as an assistant coach for a few years and then come home for the HC job.

There were other men to apply for this job. One a close friend of mine. Hand delivered his resume and Jamie never called him for interview. Was a OC for a very sussecful 5A school. He call the office 3 times trying to talk to Jamie. Never returned his call. That's politics inGC at it finest.

Grundy led 22-8 with 5:08 to play. Dekalb ties it up, Grundy trying to win the game and turns it over on downs. Dekalb has ball at own 40 yd line with:14 secs left, throw a pass down to the 1yd line with 1.7 secs left and spike ball with .7 secs left and kick FG to win the game. Great job by Dekalb coming back to win, terrible job on Grundy part to basically give the game away.

GrundyPlayer Nick you're a good dude. Hearts in the right place. You dated my niece back in the day. But your fighting a losing battle arguring with people on here.

They want to argue about this and that but won't face the truth. Casey is in over his head. He should have went off the mountain as an assistant coach for a few years and then come home for the HC job.

There were other men to apply for this job. One a close friend of mine. Hand delivered his resume and Jamie never called him for interview. Was a OC for a very sussecful 5A school. He call the office 3 times trying to talk to Jamie. Never returned his call. That's politics inGC at it finest.[/quot

Hate that for your friend. Your 100â„… correct