OOLTEWAH VS MCMINN CO.

I'm not sold on McMinn just yet. I think depth will catch up to them at some point. I think if the Owls run their stud at the right side of their d for 1 1/2 quarters. They might exploit that and run away with it in second half. Owls coaches won't fold like others have against them. That said if McMinn controls the ball and continues to not turn it over game will be a coin toss. Just a hunch Owls put it together this game. 35 to 21.

Here is a look inside the numbers:

Ooltewah averages 38 ppg

McMinn defense averages giving up 19 ppg

McMinn averages 32 ppg

Ooltewah defense averages giving up 21 ppg

Ooltewah's opponents have a combined win / loss record of 3.5 - 3.8

McMinn's opponents have a combined win / loss record of 4.5 - 3.1

Here is a look inside the numbers:

Ooltewah averages 38 ppg

McMinn defense averages giving up 19 ppg

McMinn averages 32 ppg

Ooltewah defense averages giving up 21 ppg

Ooltewah's opponents have a combined win / loss record of 3.5 - 3.8

McMinn's opponents have a combined win / loss record of 4.5 - 3.1

SO AFTER VIEWING THE NUMBERS WHO HAS THE BEST SHOT AT WINNING THIS BALLGAME?

WHEN I LOOK AT THE MCMINN SCHEDULE IT IS LACED WITH A BUNCH OF CUPCAKES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BRADLEY WHO TOOK YOUR CHICKENWINGT TO THE WOODSHED . OAKRIDGE SAY THAT THEIR LINE PLAY ON BOTH SIDES WAS POOR AND I KNEW WHEN THEY CAME TO YOUR HOUSE THERE WAS NO WAY THEY WIN THAT GAME IF IT WAS CLOSE. BUT I STILL CONSIDER THEM A CONTENDER. WALKER VALLEY LEAD THE ENTIRE GAME UNTIL THE END BEFORE AN INJURY OCCURRED TO THE QB AND YOU WON BY 3.THEY ARE POTENTIAL CONTENDERS. CLEVELAND IS INJURED BUT STILL IN CONTENTION FOR THAT LAST SPOT FOR THE PLAYOFFS. NOW RHEA RUNS THE CHICKENWINGT TO PERFECTION BUT CAN'T DEFEND THE PASS. THAT WON'T BE A PROBLEM WITH YOU.. IT WILL BE WHO'S GROUND GAME IS MORE DOMINANT. TRUTHFULLY MY OWLS HAVE BEEN MUDD STOMPIN THE WEAK LINKS BUT CAN'T FIND THE END ZONE AGAINST AN OK TEAM LIKE RHEA COUNTY. HAVE WE FIXED THAT PROBLEM?? YEAH WE DEMOLISH THE CUPCAKES. THE CONTENDERS LIKE MCMINN? WE WILL SEE. BUT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF 4-5A I AM GLAD TO SEE THREE TEAMS FROM MY DISTRICT THE TOP 10. THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT PA AND MY LEADERSHIP!LOL

#LOP