3A- Region 7: Liberty Tech (5-2) @ South Gibson (7-0)

NotNoahHouck

Sgc will not beat the Trojans...maybe in the freshman game or something like that...I saw a lot of potential in dyersburg, they just don't tackle well...at all...sgc can't really match up with the athletes they're going to face the next few games

Sgc is building, man they have some nice facilities...just not ready to take down the big 3 yet

Agreed. I'm not sure if SGC is ready to beat Dyersburg, but if they can compete with them and force a close game like they did yesterday I'll take it as a small moral victory.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Milan finishes 3rd in the district then they would play Liberty in the 2nd round.

you're right....my bad...I was thinking about last year when Lib and Milan met in the 3rd round but last year Milan finished with a 2 seed....thus the 3rd round meeting....no matter how it pans out this year, I know all the region 7 3A teams won't be crying to see Liberty go 4A...they added over 300 students this year because of JCM closing so they are basically a 4A school playing in 3A this year...

Edited by cofo

you're right....my bad...I was thinking about last year when Lib and Milan met in the 3rd round but last year Milan finished with a 2 seed....thus the 3rd round meeting....no matter how it pans out this year, I know all the region 7 3A teams won't be crying to see Liberty go 4A...they added over 300 students this year because of JCM closing so they are basically a 4A school playing in 3A this year...

Sounds like some cry babies to me

you're right....my bad...I was thinking about last year when Lib and Milan met in the 3rd round but last year Milan finished with a 2 seed....thus the 3rd round meeting....no matter how it pans out this year, I know all the region 7 3A teams won't be crying to see Liberty go 4A...they added over 300 students this year because of JCM closing so they are basically a 4A school playing in 3A this year...

Yes, they added 300 students, however, they only added like 3-5 football players from JCM, and all but 1 are non-factors. Not a big difference to me, but I want DHS to see if I'm accurate.

Yes, they added 300 students, however, they only added like 3-5 football players from JCM, and all but 1 are non-factors. Not a big difference to me, but I want DHS to see if I'm accurate.

I know of 3 for sure. 2 start on defense as LBs. 1 as a WR that had a huge night vs Dyersburg. 1 LB, Mr. Bush is an absolute masher and will be our next big thing at Liberty. So, 1 student per 100. Not the best reaping.