Milan vs Medina (South Gibson)

thedawg44

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty has 1 loss in 3a in 2 years. For a guy who loves winners so much I can't for the life of me figure out why you hate us but love Milan and Henry County so hardcore. I'm really not sure how liberty is underachieving.

I'd be willing to bet that those schools send more than 5 players each to college last season or whenever they win championships.

In no way do I  hate Liberty. Will be pulling for them to represent the region.  Milan and Henry County have earned respect over many many years. Keep fooling yourself but Liberty has many more elite athletes every year than either of these teams. Liberty has a very good record against both teams. Both of these teams have been able to compete for and win gold balls over the years. Why has Liberty not been able to ?  They have the talent to compete for one.

In no way do I hate Liberty. Will be pulling for them to represent the region. Milan and Henry County have earned respect over many many years. Keep fooling yourself but Liberty has many more elite athletes every year than either of these teams. Liberty has a very good record against both teams. Both of these teams have been able to compete for and win gold balls over the years. Why has Liberty not been able to ? They have the talent to compete for one.

We can only win with what comes thru the doors Trojan. 2009 best team liberty ever had, most complete offense and defense together. Believe it was the only time we've ever been favored. Lost in the semis to one Bo Wallace and company. 2015 was the best Defense liberty has ever put on the field. You said yourself we have no O line. No one in their right mind would disagree with that. But we just keep on piling up Ws. Man if we had a line like Henry County or Milan, we'd hang 60 on teams each week. Liberty has no choice in the kids we get from middle school anymore. The school board took care of that. Turner is a defensive Coach, and we still make teams look funny with our offense. If coaches actually tried to coach their personnel instead of their system they might beat us from time to time.

Edited by dhstennis