LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

I've seen some of you throw out the "Purple Tiger" as a candidate. He for sure is one guy that could have rallied the troops and would have surrounded himself by good coaches. The community would have came out in droves to support him. Former Blue Devils from the 80s and 90s would have turned up and their kids, cousins, etc would have turned up.

We'll see if they hire him, if they don't the new coach should reach out to him and try to make him his first hire.

Webster?

Quit being so negative Powerpass. Regardless of who the next coach is, the Blue Devil fans need to be positive and back the program. There have been tons of negativity and it has gotten you nowhere.

wait,watch,see...lol oh yeah i'm not just a fan, i'm a blue devil player so i can say whatever i feel like. i paid my dues

Edited by Powerpass

120 games and counting big fella

congrats lee corso. this blue devil isnt going to write off the new coach before hes even had a day on the job. sounds like your bitter that ur friend didnt get the job. im just a former blue devil that wants our program back to where it is supposed to be. time will tell.