LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

I did not say he is a bad coach I think he has been doing a good job at H2o middle school. Yes there are good coaches at small schools but it is a different world running a program with 30 or 40 kids including freshman. Where at a 6A school has 70 to 80 kids and play 3 games a week with freshman JV and varsity. Trying to stay on top of 3 feeder programs. Experience is a big deal.

Creasy came from Riverdale to Trousdale. He did a great job with feeder school and was at the junior pro games on Saturdays. The disadvantage is having fewer assistants and less talent. It seems easier to coach the upper rungs because of more money to your program to purchase equipment and ability to get assistants because of more teaching positions. Many 1A and 2A coaches have to coach other sports and we have several volunteer coaches. I would rather hire successful lower classification coaches because they seem to be able to get the best out of their talent and teach fundamentals. They are very dedicated .

I wouldn't consider a middle school coach for a 6A job unless he is a Satterfield.

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

I did not say he is a bad coach I think he has been doing a good job at H2o middle school. Yes there are good coaches at small schools but it is a different world running a program with 30 or 40 kids including freshman. Where at a 6A school has 70 to 80 kids and play 3 games a week with freshman JV and varsity. Trying to stay on top of 3 feeder programs. Experience is a big deal.

seems like alot of people here are looking at the wrong reasons....its more than just being a coach in this situation

This is my last post because you don't get it! Lebanon is not a 6A program with 40+ kids on the roster his Middle school team had 50 kids which is more than LHS so save me on that crap and I will say it one more time he has coached on the 6a level before. We will see how many kids come out when they find he did not get the job.. And kids will continue te leave and play at other schools in the county. #ItsMoreThanX'sAndO's I wish the new Coach good luck

Where has he coached before? If he is such a great coach why is he watertowns ms coach and not at least a coordinator at the hs? Just curious. There are ms coaches that could do it. Not many but a few. And let's not act like Lebanon is even an average 6a job. If a coach could even get four wins in first year I think most would be overly happy.

Where has he coached before? If he is such a great coach why is he watertowns ms coach and not at least a coordinator at the hs? Just curious. There are ms coaches that could do it. Not many but a few. And let's not act like Lebanon is even an average 6a job. If a coach could even get four wins in first year I think most would be overly happy.

Younger coaches could make this situation but older coaches can't even work Hudl the correct way. Hiring an Old coach is the same as SSDD!!!!!!!!!