LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

I would be very interested to see the list of all of those who applied and their qualifications...

Here are some things that I heard

- Between 70-80 applied for the position. They were still doing interviews so others might have applied after that point.

- That 10 of them had head coaching experience in high school and the rest either were assistant coaches or junior high coaches. That most of them were assistant coaches.

- That they had people from all over the place apply for the position. Some from other states. Some from Memphis and Knoxville areas. Obviously most were from the middle Tennessee area.

This is a comedy show.

First you say you played football @ Lebanon.

You have knowledge about Watertown.

All the sudden you live in MI area code.

Now you say you have a reunion in Wayne County. But how can you have a reunion in 4 yrs in Wayne County if you played for LHS.

It's hard to keep them straight.

Keep the comedy coming. Maybe someone believes you but I sure don't.

Here are some things that I heard

- Between 70-80 applied for the position. They were still doing interviews so others might have applied after that point.

- That 10 of them had head coaching experience in high school and the rest either were assistant coaches or junior high coaches. That most of them were assistant coaches.

- That they had people from all over the place apply for the position. Some from other states. Some from Memphis and Knoxville areas. Obviously most were from the middle Tennessee area.

I was curious. Lebanon got a good one but I just wondered if they had many out of state applicants.

This is a comedy show.

First you say you played football @ Lebanon.

You have knowledge about Watertown.

All the sudden you live in MI area code.

Now you say you have a reunion in Wayne County. But how can you have a reunion in 4 yrs in Wayne County if you played for LHS.

It's hard to keep them straight.

Keep the comedy coming. Maybe someone believes you but I sure don't.

from lebanon played at lebanon. I do have family in Watertown also. You know families stay in touch..btw I've got family in Hartsville also(legends) and even they admit what I say.. No comparisons.. Edited by Powerpass

lol that's funny if you'll played TC schedule you'll would still only win 3-4 games first win 5 games then come talk to me who are the peewee teams that TC plays we beat Wilson co at every lvl of football now it's time we show you'll what a real time looks like

I'd love to have seen the yellow jacket play lebanon schedule...wouldn'the have been pretty

from lebanon played at lebanon. I do have family in Watertown also. You know families stay in touch..btw I've got family in Hartsville also(legends) and even they admit what I say.. No comparisons..

SO why the Wayne County crap? Trying to throw me off the scent but I am a good hunter.

That's why you are being discussed in Hartsville then. Your kin are spilling on you. Har Har har!

SO why the Wayne County crap? Trying to throw me off the scent but I am a good hunter.

That's why you are being discussed in Hartsville then. Your kin are spilling on you. Har Har har!

doubt that very seriously...trousdale legends on the gridiron. Let that sink in Edited by Powerpass