LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

They don't play Riverdale, Gallatin, Oakland , Blackman or any of the powerhouse teams. Their schedule is soft as ice cream from Snow White.

We played 2 privates one being Nashville Christian with 2 UT signees.

I'm speaking of the late 80's early 90's group..again like I told you.I get my info about local happenings via telephone,SM or reunions but left that area years ago moved to west ten 901 and then to the 313 Edited by Powerpass

Mt Juliet Oakland Riverdale Lincoln County Gallatin Stratford Shelbyville Hillwood Lebanon all would've been losses ...Gallatin and Riverdale were eventual State champs of AAA..

Mt Juliet is not the old Mt Juliet and neither is riverdale maybe been losses but we still would have won more games than Lebanon and if Lebanon played TC schduel last year they wouldn't have finish with a winning record

I'm speaking of the late 80's early 90's group..again like I told you.I get my info about local happenings via telephone,SM or reunions but left that area years ago moved to west ten 901 and then to the 313

come on now inblate 90s TC team with TC Payne and all of those boys would compete with any team back in 90s you really should know your football history TC had one best 10 years i from 90 to 00 in the history of TN football Lebanon has never and will never be mentioned in same breath as TC football

come on now inblate 90s TC team with TC Payne and all of those boys would compete with any team back in 90s you really should know your football history TC had one best 10 years i from 90 to 00 in the history of TN football Lebanon has never and will never be mentioned in same breath as TC football

Amen to that. No way no how. Let's see Lebanon beat Nashville Christian or Friendship or Gordonsville the year they won the state.

in single A

Humpty Dumpty trying to curse me? That's funny. Go sit on a wall and have a great fall.

We don't have to cheat in TC. We have bloodlines that remain here because we continue to win. That's called tradition.

Has Watertown or Lebanon ever even made it to the 2nd round? I guarantee you we had more candidates for our head position than you did.

Our record stands for itself.

Idiot