LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

Gotta love the Tc Folks swear they are bama ... I've been to several past games on the Creekbank going back to the 80's   let's  just say not impressed. Give Lebanon that schedule and it.d  be a Blue Devil Dynasty.    :popcorneater:

I would hope a school with 1,800-1,900 kids could win against a bunch of schools with just 400 students.

When you have 4-5 times as many kids to field a team.... You are supposed to win against smaller schools.

I would hope a school with 1,800-1,900 kids could win against a bunch of schools with just 400 students.

When you have 4-5 times as many kids to field a team.... You are supposed to win against smaller schools.

True, 2 team takes the field expecting to win and the other team seems to have lost its way of knowing how to win Edited by Powerpass

but at the same time only 11 can be on the field at one time and plus Lebanon has to compete with friendship for players and also they have more than 1 school in Wilson co their talent get sent all over Wilson co unlike Trousdale only 1 high school bing the bigger school doesn't always equal a win over the smaller school

for one we would beat you'll really bad in 90's don't do that to your self check the record books the mercy rule was made becof Trousdale Co VS RBS and greenback was in the title game and clay Pickett where region games you can't pick who's in your region and yea we had to go out of state because most teams are to scared to play TC in in 90s was TC golden age you'll would won't no parts of that we were beating teams 91-0

And playing against teams that had future NFL players on the team and beating them also playing BGA FRA CPA you name them we played and beat them from Alabama all the way to Kentucky

so you gone compare ,Riverdale,Gallatin,Oakland,Lincoln County ,from the AAA era yeah raight

I don't think there was 6 classifications in early 90's but I'm talking about the late 90's TC teams some of best teams in history of Tennessee and with a hall of fame coach back then yea I will compare those teams have nothing to do with Lebanon those teams were winning gold balls those were not you'll team or players don't matter like I said before and don't you realize where Oakland coach came from that's there now lol and yeah we do compare check your history of the gold balls and who was winning them in 90s I know we won 4 in 90s I don't think all those teams won 3 or more in 10 yrs are won 8 in past 16 yrs and how many Lebanon won in past 20yrs ??? Case close

I don't think there was 6 classifications in early 90's but I'm talking about the late 90's TC teams some of best teams in history of Tennessee and with a hall of fame coach back then yea I will compare those teams have nothing to do with Lebanon those teams were winning gold balls those were not you'll team or players don't matter like I said before and don't you realize where Oakland coach came from that's there now lol and yeah we do compare check your history of the gold balls and who was winning them in 90s I know we won 4 in 90s I don't think all those teams won 3 or more in 10 yrs are won 8 in past 16 yrs and how many Lebanon won in past 20yrs ??? Case close

lol Edited by Powerpass