LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

and all of those teams would mercy rule you'll just like everyone else and how bad did Gallatin beat you'll in 2013 their has been a reason Lebanon has been to scared to put TC on the schedule it's the playoffs you can't pick who you play nah none of those teams are push overs like Lebanon you'll should have schedule Red Boiling springs or Carthage or maybe even clay co that way the game would be fair and on you'll level those teams avg about 3 wins a season just like Lebanon

just for the record ..lol i'm not a fan of scheduling easy wins and i'm in that 80's to 90's blue devil range. and TC didn't want any parts of that Action. I do agree Lebanon has fallen to the point of being a Homecoming opponent.... or maybe we can schedule greenback,clay county,Pickett county and Allen county Ky like Trousdale   :hungry:

just for the record ..lol i'm not a fan of scheduling easy wins and i'm in that 80's to 90's blue devil range. and TC didn't want any parts of that Action. I do agree Lebanon has fallen to the point of being a Homecoming opponent.... or maybe we can schedule greenback,clay county,Pickett county and Allen county Ky like Trousdale :hungry:

for one we would beat you'll really bad in 90's don't do that to your self check the record books the mercy rule was made becof Trousdale Co VS RBS and greenback was in the title game and clay Pickett where region games you can't pick who's in your region and yea we had to go out of state because most teams are to scared to play TC in in 90s was TC golden age you'll would won't no parts of that we were beating teams 91-0

And playing against teams that had future NFL players on the team and beating them also playing BGA FRA CPA you name them we played and beat them from Alabama all the way to Kentucky

Gotta love the Tc Folks swear they are bama ... I've been to several past games on the Creekbank going back to the 80's let's just say not impressed. Give Lebanon that schedule and it.d be a Blue Devil Dynasty. :popcorneater:

80's and 90's are gone we here in 2016 we will play in 2017 and it doesn't look good for you to talk smack at all and nah south Pitt would put running clock on Lebanon and so would have all those private teams it's funny that you came to games in 90's and want impressed by championship teams lol smh

just for the record ..lol i'm not a fan of scheduling easy wins and i'm in that 80's to 90's blue devil range. and TC didn't want any parts of that Action. I do agree Lebanon has fallen to the point of being a Homecoming opponent.... or maybe we can schedule greenback,clay county,Pickett county and Allen county Ky like Trousdale :hungry:

Don't schedule Greenback because that would be embarrassing losing to one of the top ten smallest schools in Tenn!:rolleyes:

tried to tell him just because teams are 1A or 2A don't mean a 6A team will beat them especially a bad 6A team

And this is the reason our non region schedule is tough.Regular 1-3A teams won't schedule us.Lenoir city wouldn't do a home and away and their 10 mins down the road and would be a huge gate but the repercussions wouldn't be good for them.Yep you better watch what LITTLE team you schedule.LOL!