Round 1: Jackson co. @ Meigs co.

boomer1123

I think our boys would welcome that. We have Tyner to focus on for now. 

The turnaround from last year for you guys is really remarkable. Meigs better be ready. 

Last year I could see the defensive talent was there.  Now you have that speedy QB and the offense can move the ball. Good luck Friday. Git er done so we can see you again sir. 

I think our boys would welcome that. We have Tyner to focus on for now. 

The turnaround from last year for you guys is really remarkable. Meigs better be ready. 

Last year I could see the defensive talent was there.  Now you have that speedy QB and the offense can move the ball. Good luck Friday. Git er done so we can see you again sir. 

Same to you sir! Let's represent Region 4 well and get these W's. God Bless and Go Devils.

You said it!So you better back it up!!

I can say this about Meigs.  They are a bunch of hard nosed, biscuit and gravy, meat and potatoes kind of boys.  When they are on, they are on.  Unfortunately they do not always play to their potential.  I am rooting for the Tigers, good coaching staff.  Good luck to you boys from MCentral.  

I can say this about Meigs. They are a bunch of hard nosed, biscuit and gravy, meat and potatoes kind of boys. When they are on, they are on. Unfortunately they do not always play to their potential. I am rooting for the Tigers, good coaching staff. Good luck to you boys from MCentral.

Of course I'm a GB feller,but I too am pulling for the Tigers!