Catholic vs Union County

hsfootballfan777

I'm not a Catholic fan but your statements are so far off. Just because you go to a private school doesn't mean your pampered. Catholic is one of the best teams in the state this year no matter what class. They have had wins over some really good teams (Belfry, Fulton, Knox Central). I've seen them play in person and if can't tell Catholic is a good team you don't know football.

Signed: a Greeneville Greene Devil fan and former player

Swipes, I finally seen you guys play and I must admit I was impressed. If both teams can make it to the third round it should be an exciting game. Gotta take care of business in those first two rounds and the Irish possibly playing Fulton in the second round will be tough.

lol Im not lol I just think the Catholic kids and players are a bunch of pampered kids that think they are literally the best team in the state ever when in reality they are a solid team playing no competion and when they do play a decent team they give up a ton of points

Who did Catholic give up a ton of points to. Fulton and Morristown scored lots of points in the fourth quarter when the game was over and backups were in the game.

Catholic usually scores in less than 5 or 6 plays so the other teams have the ball a ton of times.

Edited by Huh

Swipes, I finally seen you guys play and I must admit I was impressed. If both teams can make it to the third round it should be an exciting game. Gotta take care of business in those first two rounds and the Irish possibly playing Fulton in the second round will be tough.

This year's team is alot more balanced than last year. WE rode our horse (Dabbs) till he got hurt and relied on him to much last year. The crazy part about it Q is how young this team is losing 1 starting skill position next year on O. Start 7 sophomore and 1 freshman and alot of juniors. I think as long as we both take care of business the quarter final game at Catholic will be for the state championship! (I'll be there living off cedar bluff myself ) Good luck to Catholic! Everyone is 0-0 come Friday!

Edited by Swipes

This year's team is alot more balanced than last year. WE rode our horse (Dabbs) till he got hurt and relied on him to much last year. The crazy part about it Q is how young this team is losing 1 starting skill position next year on O. Start 7 sophomore and 1 freshman and alot of juniors. I think as long as we both take care of business the quarter final game at Catholic will be for the state championship! (I'll be there living off cedar bluff myself ) Good luck to Catholic! Everyone is 0-0 come Friday!

When we were up there last year (at Greeneville) I made it point to get to Pal's if we do meet in the 3rd round they built a CookOut on cedar bluff, it's not Pal's but it's a very good second option. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from. As far as Catholic, we will lose 7 starters on offense and 6 on defense. Majority of the O-line will return. But next year can wait (well till next year) lol. Edited by QSouth89

Zone

I know this is way hard for you to get

But you admitting trolling high school kids Twitter is almost perverse

Q

That one post by him summed up all you needed to know about this guy

If only my life was simple enough to be trolling hs kids Twitter and getting butt hurt

how am I Trolling someone's Twitter by looking at it lol

Who did Catholic give up a ton of points to. Fulton and Morristown scored lots of points in the fourth quarter when the game was over and backups were in the game.

Catholic usually scores in less than 5 or 6 plays so the other teams have the ball a ton of times.

they score they quick bc they play NOBODY worth 2 craps and get they still get the national recognition bc of who they have on their team.. Im sorry but if a lot of teams played their schedule they would be 10-0 as well come on. And the Fulton game the backups weren't in its bc KC has no depth at all and plays Everyone both ways

they score they quick bc they play NOBODY worth 2 craps and get they still get the national recognition bc of who they have on their team.. Im sorry but if a lot of teams played their schedule they would be 10-0 as well come on. And the Fulton game the backups weren't in its bc KC has no depth at all and plays Everyone both ways

Brace yourself, because this is like math and facts and stuff:

Knox Catholic strength of schedule 116.4

BA 106.2

MBA 118.4

Ensworth 117.8

McCallie 116.9

Thoughts?

Brace yourself, because this is like math and facts and stuff:

Knox Catholic strength of schedule 116.4

BA 106.2

MBA 118.4

Ensworth 117.8

McCallie 116.9

Thoughts?

source? If your about to tell me that their schedule consisting of Anderson co, union co, cloudland, carter, central, Fulton, Notre dame, MW, belfry and CPA is harder than the D2AA schools your just fooling yourself man.. All those teams you just listed would beat KC except maybe mccallie and they would score all over their defense.. And way to act like a typical CPA smart aleck person insinuating I don't know math lol.. CPA is the most hated private in the state for reasons just like that.. Edited by zoneread56

source? If your about to tell me that their schedule consisting of Anderson co, union co, cloudland, carter, central, Fulton, Notre dame, MW, belfry and CPA is harder than the D2AA schools your just fooling yourself man.. All those teams you just listed would beat KC except maybe mccallie and they would score all over their defense.. And way to act like a typical CPA smart aleck person insinuating I don't know math lol.. CPA is the most hated private in the state for reasons just like that..

Source - Sonny Moore. My math comment was in regard to my prediction of how you would reply, you don't want to look at data but rather how you feel which is singular in this thread.

I like the posters that will never divulge what team they are associated with... apparently it takes courage to indicate such, especially if you associate with "the most hated private" in the state!

You are all over the place with your logic but it's consistent that you dislike Knox Catholic. That's fine, but don't expect to attack without opposition. I won't waste anyone's time going further responding to you, but I do wish you the best!

Edited to say: this guy has had at least 3 accounts this season steeler32 (who said CPA was "absolute trash player-wise" at the beginning of the season), redzeebra, and now zoneread). Maybe if we ignore him he'll get bored and go away...

Edited by bcd