Scott @ Northview Academy

Guest Fall101

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree with Betsy had they not lost their starting QB. Game tonight will be closer than some think. If #3 from MC gets going look out.

The backup QB for Elizabethton was the starter last year as a true freshman before they moved him to RB this year to let him use his speed more Not having film on him at the QB might hurt MC tonight. Still feel Elizabethton is 2nd behind Alcoa because of their strength on both the offensive and defensive line. Strongest line they have had in a while

Again, I wish Scott the best. Always pull for our region. Just don't see them putting 21-24 points against the Tornadoes starting D.

I have never had a prediction on the Alcoa verse Scott game all I have stated is Scott will be the best team Alcoa will face getting to the championship game

Elizabethton from the East, Milan, liberty tech, and Stratford from the west I believe are better teams

Elizabethton is hard for me to judge their opening season loss was impressive but they have out matched their competition so much it's hard to tell same way as last year Scott went to Elizabethton a five and five team turn the ball over five times and Elizabethton scored late to beat them Scott is a far superior team to what they were last year when we have everyone healthy

Elizabethton is hard for me to judge their opening season loss was impressive but they have out matched their competition so much it's hard to tell same way as last year Scott went to Elizabethton a five and five team turn the ball over five times and Elizabethton scored late to beat them Scott is a far superior team to what they were last year when we have everyone healthy

Its the same situation that Greeneville goes through every year even when they won it all in 2010 and 2011 and still to this day. Like Greeneville, Elizabethton beat up on a bunch of cupcakes in the regular season so it's hard to judge them. Elizabethton is way better than they were last year too with one more year of experience under their belt as alot of them were freshman last year.

Its the same situation that Greeneville goes through every year even when they won it all in 2010 and 2011 and still to this day. Like Greeneville, Elizabethton beat up on a bunch of cupcakes in the regular season so it's hard to judge them. Elizabethton is way better than they were last year too with one more year of experience under their belt as alot of them were freshman last year.

good luck to both you and McMinn Elizabethton still has the nicest football facility we have been to