Stone Memorial vs Spring Hill round 1

Regionthreefan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing to jaw about really, I just think it's funny how you think they can't be beat 😄 They're definitely the most talented team in the region, but one off game will send you home

Never said they couldn't be beat...I'm just saying region 3 teams won't be the ones to do it. If stone overlooks Spring Hill they will be dusting off those hightops.

East Ham Canes? Destroy!? Marshall?! Sorry guys I don't know who this guy is or why he is thinking this. Maybe just trolling trying to have a little fun. I can assure you, no one in Chattanooga is giving us a shot Friday. As far as 4 vs 3. I see it 3 and 1 with stone being out only win. I think stone is good enough to get to second round.

BooHoo if you are going to the game, go early and eat at Forte's on the square in Crossville.  Well worth it.  It was the best thing about the trip last year.  Had we not been so one dimensional the outcome could have been different but oh well.  Spring Hill definitely has a chance to win.  If SM runs the wingt like they did last year they were hard to stop for us.  #2 for SH will be a hand full.  Good Luck to all.

BooHoo if you are going to the game, go early and eat at Forte's on the square in Crossville. Well worth it. It was the best thing about the trip last year. Had we not been so one dimensional the outcome could have been different but oh well. Spring Hill definitely has a chance to win. If SM runs the wingt like they did last year they were hard to stop for us. #2 for SH will be a hand full. Good Luck to all.

I hope to be able to go. Not a spring chicken anymore but I certainly will try to make that trip. I appreciate the info. Can't wait for Region 4 to sweep the first round.