Lenoir City @ Rhea County

ADS1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we play like we did this past Friday, we are going to be very tough to beat and should be headed to Cookeville in a few weeks. However, anything can happen on any given night and anything can sure happen in the playoffs. We just have to continue to improve as we have all season, continue to stay focused on the basics and simply survive and advance. I wish the best of luck to everyone this week and hope everyone stays healthy. Most of all, I hope these kids remember this is still a game and is meant to be fun. That's why it's called "playing the game".

If we play like we did this past Friday, we are going to be very tough to beat and should be headed to Cookeville in a few weeks. However, anything can happen on any given night and anything can sure happen in the playoffs. We just have to continue to improve as we have all season, continue to stay focused on the basics and simply survive and advance. I wish the best of luck to everyone this week and hope everyone stays healthy. Most of all, I hope these kids remember this is still a game and is meant to be fun. That's why it's called "playing the game".

Lenoir City will not know what hit them!

NOW REVERSE THE DISTRICT. 4-5A FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AINT NO CUPCAKE WALK.

4. WALKER VALLEY HAS A HIGH SCORING OFFENSE,LOST TO RHEA BY 1,MCMINN BY 3, AND OOLTEWAH BY 28

3.MCMINN BEAT OAKRIDGE BY 4 AND WV BY 3

2.OOLTEWAH BEAT ERRBODY IN THE DISTRICT BUT RHEA 28-6 AND LOST TO RIVERDALE BY A WOODSHED WHIPPING.

1.RHEA BEAT ERRBODY IN THE DISTRICT WITH 2 CLOSE GAMES TO WALKER VALLEY AND CLEVELAND WHO WOULD BE HERE IF NOT FOR INJURIES.AND 2 NON DISTRICT WOODSHED LOSSES TO BAYLOR AND CATHEDRAL OUT OF INDIANA. WE HAVE BEEN BALLIN OUT ALL SEASON LONG.IT CAME DOWN TO ONE GAME TO DETERMINE THE DISTRICT CHAMPS.

#LOP

Edited by PassiveAggressive