Cheatham County unbelievable move.......!

headfake4u

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disgusted but not surprised ( Mr Integrity) ,that Cheatham would call in on themselves to report a illegal player on the team to forfit and drop to the bracket they want to be in. AMAZING!!!!!

I don't know the circumstances surrounding the forfeit but I seriously doubt that anyone would conspire to intentionally go to 10-0 Stratford in the first round. Anyone in their right mind anyway...

Stratford lost their quarterback and 1 running back( 600 plus yards rushing this year), BIG PART OF THE WINNING TAKING PLACE AT STRATFORD, trust me. It was intentional. Someone from the School reported themselves as soon as the game was over. Why would any Coach "IN THEIR RIGHT MIND"  play a ineligible player if you were not doing it on purpose. Good pasture is playing amazing right now.

Stratford lost their quarterback and 1 running back( 600 plus yards rushing this year), BIG PART OF THE WINNING TAKING PLACE AT STRATFORD, trust me. It was intentional. Someone from the School reported themselves as soon as the game was over. Why would any Coach "IN THEIR RIGHT MIND" play a ineligible player if you were not doing it on purpose. Good pasture is playing amazing right now.

That may be the dumbest stuff I've read on this site. Cheatham gets beat by Hickman, Harpeth, barely beats East Hickman and you think they want to go play 10-0 Stratford? Someone said on here before that it was a "higher up" that turned them in. That usually doesn't mean a coach.

I am disgusted but not surprised ( Mr Integrity) ,that Cheatham would call in on themselves to report a illegal player on the team to forfit and drop to the bracket they want to be in. AMAZING!!!!!

This post baffles me. Everyone who knows Hatley knows what an upstanding man and coach he is. A quick search of your previous posts shows a lot of activity on East Hickman threads. Are you still nursing a grudge over the fact your guy didn't get hired ten years ago? Ridiculous.

Hatley can't help it if his administration wants to put the kids last. He's a good guy, and he's going to keep doing great things at Cheatham.