Happy Valley vs. Grace Christian Round 2

JonathanHVHS

I had to wear a maroon HV tank-top once to a pick up game at ETSU one night.. it wasn't pleasant lol

I will say this tho.. something that just come to memory.. every year Hampton has went to state in basketball, even when I went in 2011.. HV students and staff, was seen standing outside the school waving the 'Dogs off... that said a lot.

that's the way it should be

I will agree with u there lol

Got a ole pal or 2 at GCA....Even brought me a sweater vest in 2014....Made for a good ball towel!

Battled against them in a lot of football and basketball...They will roll into town and you'd think Elvis was in route with the train of trucks and equipment. They will be well coached and love the lil trick plays

Got a ole pal or 2 at GCA....Even brought me a sweater vest in 2014....Made for a good ball towel!

Battled against them in a lot of football and basketball...They will roll into town and you'd think Elvis was in route with the train of trucks and equipment. They will be well coached and love the lil trick plays

COMMAND CENTER COME IN!!! DO YOU READ ME!!