CAK@Betsy

lawnman

I do not post much anymore. However, I'll make a special occasion just because CAK has been a thorn so to speak. This game is very important and cannot be looked past. Elizabethton just needs to WIN THE DAY. Each day. Not look to the future. I do not care who is hurt at CAK they are not going to lay down and say here you go have fun. The same can be said for Elizabethton I do believe there to be a few key injuries here also.

In the end yes I believe Elizabethton can win. However, they need to play like there is no tomorrow every week. On a personal level I hope they win by 50. But a win by 1 will do just fine.

Glad to see you on here because there are not a lot of posters on here anymore.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the Betsy coach wanted the cak job this should make it pretty Intersting. Really I don't think he can coach his way out of a paper bag and rides off his brothers success. Cak shouldn't win this game on paper as they don't have any athletes and a young team. I would say Betsy by 14, but I'm cautious because I've seen this coach falter to better coaching year in and out!

He's average, I would say "good". You have a good record every year and lose in the second or third round each year. Most high schools would enjoy that! Good luck next year in 4A

We're proud of these kids and they work there tails off to be a good team and we really don't care what you think about our team or coach.