CAK@Betsy

lawnman

My comments are in no way in a disrespectful way towards Betsy. I guarantee you guys are in the top 4 teams in 3a. You would dominate any Chattanooga area teams left. I can't speak to the West. It is just a statement from observation from playing you and Alcoa. Alcoa is just on another level. You guys will be their toughest 3a challenge. I would have loved to have seen a ETown vs Scott matchup. That would have been a game.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comments are in no way in a disrespectful way towards Betsy. I guarantee you guys are in the top 4 teams in 3a. You would dominate any Chattanooga area teams left. I can't speak to the West. It is just a statement from observation from playing you and Alcoa. Alcoa is just on another level. You guys will be their toughest 3a challenge. I would have loved to have seen a ETown vs Scott matchup. That would have been a game.

Last week Scott would be Alcoa's toughest challenge. Now, you say it's Betsy? Which is it cabinman????

Late night Friday night! Congratulations to Betsy! They had a legit team and should be proud of a great year, regardless of what happens this week.

Congratulations to the Warriors! Great year, and a great job to find a way to be competitive after losing your most important player. Great job against Betsy by the #2 and #3 QB's, you and the rest of the team left it all on the field. I have really enjoyed this group of Seniors; they will be missed! Best of luck to you where ever you head next year. I think you will find that CAK prepared you well for college. I know both my kids were struck by just how prepared they were for the next level than their peers. Football is the greatest game ever invented, but life lasts much longer, and I suspect you will find you are well prepared to enter the next chapter of your life.

Thank you for a great season, and some great memories!

GVK

Late night Friday night! Congratulations to Betsy! They had a legit team and should be proud of a great year, regardless of what happens this week.

Congratulations to the Warriors! Great year, and a great job to find a way to be competitive after losing your most important player. Great job against Betsy by the #2 and #3 QB's, you and the rest of the team left it all on the field. I have really enjoyed this group of Seniors; they will be missed! Best of luck to you where ever you head next year. I think you will find that CAK prepared you well for college. I know both my kids were struck by just how prepared they were for the next level than their peers. Football is the greatest game ever invented, but life lasts much longer, and I suspect you will find you are well prepared to enter the next chapter of your life.

Thank you for a great season, and some great memories!

GVK

Very well stated!