Knox Central @ GreenEville Round 2

DevilMan03

Please tell me one player Niswonger had brought in that plays for the Devils?

Not saying this year but past years.

Carmichael

Xavier Good

And the Young brothers were bought. They shouldnt of went to Greeneville. They should've went to WG

Finchum should've went to WG

Jamal Hall should of went to SG but got bought.

BJ Spradlin should've went to SG

Countless players have went to Greeneville that should've went somewhere else based on where they live but I guess they'll go wherever mommy and daddy can get a check

Not saying this year but past years.

Carmichael

Xavier Good

And the Young brothers were bought. They shouldnt of went to Greeneville. They should've went to WG

Finchum should've went to WG

Jamal Hall should of went to SG but got bought.

BJ Spradlin should've went to SG

Countless players have went to Greeneville that should've went somewhere else based on where they live but I guess they'll go wherever mommy and daddy can get a check

Being open zoned and hating on Scott Niswonger by saying he bought players are 2 different things.

Those players you named were in the city school system before they even went to Greeneville high school.

Carmichael had family issues and had to move in with a family that lives in in Greeneville.

Xavier Goodes father is Greeneville fan legend "big pat". He moved in the his father that as lived in Greeneville for forever.

I was zoned for Chuckey Doak but went to city schools guess I was bought

Cody Baugh was suppose to go to west greene along with Daniel Crosby guess they were bought

I could name a handful of players that I played with that were zoned for a county school but had been in the city school system since kindergarden.

Is Greene County open zoned yes. Is Niswonger the reason GHS is good NO!

Your just making asinine statements that hold no Truth! Troll somewhere else with your lies!

Being open zoned and hating on Scott Niswonger by saying he bought players are 2 different things.

Those players you named were in the city school system before they even went to Greeneville high school.

Carmichael had family issues and had to move in with a family that lives in in Greeneville.

Xavier Goodes father is Greeneville fan legend "big pat". He moved in the his father that as lived in Greeneville for forever.

I was zoned for Chuckey Doak but went to city schools guess I was bought

Cody Baugh was suppose to go to west greene along with Daniel Crosby guess they were bought

I could name a handful of players that I played with that were zoned for a county school but had been in the city school system since kindergarden.

Is Greene County open zoned yes. Is Niswonger the reason GHS is good NO!

Your just making asinine statements that hold no Truth! Troll somewhere else with your lies!

Niswonger is a big reason GHS is good. Look what all he has done for them.

And I don't believe that Carmichael bull crap. Family problems is why he moved? Really? And he also just happen to win the Mr. Football award? Wow Greeneville got lucky there.

Sounds like we have a Greene County football fan who lives to hate everything Greeneville High does. If I was an upcoming high school or even middle school student who wanted to play football it would be an easy choice. Go to a county school and play for a milk can or go to Greeneville and play for a state championship? If you want the best chance for playing D1 Greeneville is the best choice hands down. People hate winners and unfortunately Greeneville is winners and the county schools live to hate them!

You act like These kids don't do anything to be good. These kids are constantly working to be the best all year long. They have a standard and a commitment to do WHATEVER IT TAKES! You can blame Niswonger all you want but if your players don't buy in and just simply don't do the small things right it will never work.

Answer this for me? How many Greene County Football teams are playing this Friday night? Better yet how many played last Friday night? My point exactly!

Man I'm fired up! LETS GO BIG GREENE!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

Niswonger is a big reason GHS is good. Look what all he has done for them.

And I don't believe that Carmichael bull crap. Family problems is why he moved? Really? And he also just happen to win the Mr. Football award? Wow Greeneville got lucky there.

Do you know how much Niswonger has done for the county high Schools? Started band programs and funded it for all the county Schools....

Carmichael played at Cocke co. His freshman year so him having family the county over is not crap. You just are ignorant

Do you know how much Niswonger has done for the county high Schools? Started band programs and funded it for all the county Schools....

Carmichael played at Cocke co. His freshman year so him having family the county over is not crap. You just are ignorant

Carmichael and family problems is crap. He came to GHS because he got kicked off at CCHS because of grades. It had nothing to do with family and of course Greeneville let him play even with the bad grades because he was talented

Carmichael and family problems is crap. He came to GHS because he got kicked off at CCHS because of grades. It had nothing to do with family and of course Greeneville let him play even with the bad grades because he was talented

He didn't come from Cocke Co. So once again you have no clue. He was at Cherokee High school in Cherokee, NC living with his mother. I'm not going to sit here and air out his family issue on a public forum, but once again it shows you have no clue what your talking about.

If you can prove Greeneville has done anything illegal,prove it.If you can't,then I guess you know the rest.I lived with my dad and went to a Greene county school  that was a South Greene feeder .We were the champs in the county and our coach ask for a show of hands who would play for South Greene next year.That was a huge pressure with all my teammates standing there but I was the only one that didn't say yes and moved back into town with my mom and became a Devil.Guess what.After I lost the desire to play,A West Greene coach ask me to come down there.His exact words were this.Todd,you come down to west Greene and play football and you will be a superstar.My exact words back were this.Coach,why if I'm burnt out after starting for Greeneville all year would I want to come down there,thanks for the offer but I just don't like playing any more.Myself,I don't see anything wrong with a kid playing where he wants to as long as it's legal and by the rules.

He didn't come from Cocke Co. So once again you have no clue. He was at Cherokee High school in Cherokee, NC living with his mother. I'm not going to sit here and air out his family issue on a public forum, but once again it shows you have no clue what your talking about.

You just said he played for Cocke County.

But anyways arguing with a Greeneville fan is pointless. Y'all think GHS is the best team ever and anything anyone else says is wrong. But that's okay. Catholic will kick your #### anyways haha

Sounds like we have a Greene County football fan who lives to hate everything Greeneville High does. If I was an upcoming high school or even middle school student who wanted to play football it would be an easy choice. Go to a county school and play for a milk can or go to Greeneville and play for a state championship? If you want the best chance for playing D1 Greeneville is the best choice hands down. People hate winners and unfortunately Greeneville is winners and the county schools live to hate them!

You act like These kids don't do anything to be good. These kids are constantly working to be the best all year long. They have a standard and a commitment to do WHATEVER IT TAKES! You can blame Niswonger all you want but if your players don't buy in and just simply don't do the small things right it will never work.

Answer this for me? How many Greene County Football teams are playing this Friday night? Better yet how many played last Friday night? My point exactly!

Man I'm fired up! LETS GO BIG GREENE!!!

I'm actually not a Greene County football fan but nice try. I just know a lot of people down there so I know all about Greeneville and how they treat the County teams like crap.

Y'all think Greeneville is some kind of dynasty. 2 championships is nothing compared to Maryville and Alcoa.

And I'm fired too big guy. I can't wait to see y'all get your #### kicked by Catholic and cry all the way back home to Greeneville