Knox Central @ GreenEville Round 2

DevilMan03

Keep thinking that Devil man. Only fuels the fire. Qsouth, your right we do like being overlooked. We'll take the underdog role

rest assured no greene devil coach is overlooking central. i cant speak for all of the players but the one that i have gotten to know pretty well...and that's pretty much 90% of the starters...arent over looking central at all either. If anything else, they're looking at this as if no one is respecting them because of the schedule they are forced to play and because they have heard how "OVER RATED" they are all year. This is a statement game i feel for both Greeneville and Central....love love love this time of year

How can you respect them? They wouldn't be good if it wasn't for Niswonger.

LMAO...now thats new...ive heard every reason but a good one why greeneville is either over rated, or not as good as their record , but "because of niswonger".....that's a good one...some Greeneville fan should make a big sign for the game saying " Hey central, watchout for number.....wait...what number does niswonger wear again when he's making tackles, blocking and scoring td's for greeneville??

Not saying this year but past years.

Carmichael

Xavier Good

And the Young brothers were bought. They shouldnt of went to Greeneville. They should've went to WG

Finchum should've went to WG

Jamal Hall should of went to SG but got bought.

BJ Spradlin should've went to SG

Countless players have went to Greeneville that should've went somewhere else based on where they live but I guess they'll go wherever mommy and daddy can get a check

i cant speak for any of these kids you named, but i did live across the street from the "YOUNG'NS" for a few years and i know their dad...im almost positive he woule like to know where his check is....oh and have we "OVER LOOKED" the fact that maybe...just maybe..these kids didnt want to play crap football at crap football schools? no disrespect to all the great men that are on the county staffs, but i think even they would admit that their teams are no threat to bring home some hardware that doesnt have either a hitch on it, or a lid.....

Admist all this talk of who's cheating or not, allow me to answer the Central question. Things are going great this week as it's hard work as usual for our guys. We take no teams likely at Central and won't start this week. Only 1 player who starts for us is out with an Inj but he got injured in Week 2 so nothing we haven't already endured. No disrespect but I'm not going to give our game plan away on here. I'll say we are Blanced on offense and Head Hunters on defense. Does that work? Lol, seriously though I respect the Green Devils football team and coaches a lot. Where I don't respect Greeneville is with the fans and students. However, that's all a different story. I'll be up to Burley Friday night, look forward to a great game.

got to watch film on central this weekend for a couple hours and got to see how it gets broken down, studied and discussed. Central hasnt won 8 in a row by sucking. Easily the best team greeneville has played this year and im including MW... I'm going to make a very bold prediction here.....the team that wins this game will advcance to the third round of the playoffs and play either catholic or fulton.....am i good or what?

didnt make it to practice today but if yesterday is any indication of how hard the Devils will work this week, we will be just fine...Actually, the fact that we ARE finally facing a great team that's hot and talented has gotten these boys fired up and eager to show that all these blowouts are NOT just because the other teams aren't good....i personally cant wait for this one...final home dance for the devils this year

Good to hear brother.The main thing is advance and I know there is no way this bunch will look past anyone because there is no more games if you lose.

I'm actually not a Greene County football fan but nice try. I just know a lot of people down there so I know all about Greeneville and how they treat the County teams like crap.

Y'all think Greeneville is some kind of dynasty. 2 championships is nothing compared to Maryville and Alcoa.

And I'm fired too big guy. I can't wait to see y'all get your #### kicked by Catholic and cry all the way back home to Greeneville

i guess go vols voted for that loser Hillary and has to take it out on someone - will u be at the game go vols im sure me and the BVD would like to talk to you via the BVD show just let us know we will even tell you where we sit so we can have a face to face if your man enough oh sorry about hillary that must really sting .................. Go Big Greene! 

Ah yes BVD, I do appreciate the kind words of our team as I applaud your Devils as well. I didn't like the video you made of our game last year, you said we were cocky and we were overlooking Greeneville. That was incorrect, we knew how good y'all were. Sometimes you can't measure how much heart and abilities a player or players truly have until you play them, and that was soo true for Desmond Dabbs. This year y'all have been more balanced with Ballard throwing to Takeem and others and running with Barner and the other kid, forget his name but he is a HARD runner. As previously stated, I respect your team and coaches. I will say that I advise any Devil fans on our side of Burley to refrain from taunting or cussing at our players and coaches as they did last year. Those people know who they are and if they can't keep it clean and just cheer on their team as we will ours, they need to sit on the home side. They will not be allowed to act like they did last year, BANK ON THAT. Good luck to you and your Devils BVD, I will be seeing you all very soon. Go Bobcats!

Edited by chsbobcat09

Ah yes BVD, I do appreciate the kind words of our team as I applaud your Devils as well. I didn't like the video you made of our game last year, you said we were cocky and we were overlooking Greeneville. That was incorrect, we knew how good y'all were. Sometimes you can't measure how much heart and abilities a player or players truly have until you play them, and that was soo true for Desmond Dabbs. This year y'all have been more balanced with Ballard throwing to Takeem and others and running with Barner and the other kid, forget his name but he is a HARD runner. As previously stated, I respect your team and coaches. I will say that I advise any Devil fans on our side of Burley to refrain from taunting or cussing at our players and coaches as they did last year. Those people know who they are and if they can't keep it clean and just cheer on their team as we will ours, they need to sit on the home side. They will not be allowed to act like they did last year, BANK ON THAT. Good luck to you and your Devils BVD, I will be seeing you all very soon. Go Bobcats!

Yeah,there is no place for cussing either teams players.I like to sit over there myself sometimes because the wind  is at your back and early in the year the sun is too.I was told it was the home side years ago but that was before I can remember

Its alot more than #1 Takeem as the wr. #23 Crawford lead the team in receiving yards and tds. #11 Goddard, #21 Hite, and #18 Thompson, and the list continues. Greeneville rotates #22 Barner, #5 shuffler, and #6 the bruiser Williams.

As referring to what happened last year, if your coach doesn't cuss out his entire defensive line loud enough for the whole stands to hear after the Devils first score I doubt you would have heard anything from devil fans or police officer that had to talk to the coach. Dropping F bombs at kids will never stand at Burley stadium

just watched last years video again and didnt say yall were cocky or overlooking greeneville...at the beginning i said yall had plenty of confidence and plenty of athletes...i also said several times throughout the video that yall were a great team...and near the end as i was talking to one of the players i mentioned the fact that some central fans were cocky and some of the players were too and that no one was giviing greeneville a chance to win that game....its all good though that was last year, this is this year and our team is totally different than last years team...i am sorry about the incident in the stands...i wasnt there, so i dont know what happened...i heard stories from both sides and both sides said the other side started it....hopefully that crap is not a factor this year and everyone can just keep their comments to themselves...fans AND players....but we know some of the players are gona talk smack to one another, thats just football...i cant wait...hope its a great game and hope i dont have a stroke on the sidelines watching...LOL..good luck to you boys and have safe travels up here and back.

i guess go vols voted for that loser Hillary and has to take it out on someone - will u be at the game go vols im sure me and the BVD would like to talk to you via the BVD show just let us know we will even tell you where we sit so we can have a face to face if your man enough oh sorry about hillary that must really sting .................. Go Big Greene!

Voted Trump!

And I won't be at the Greeneville game this week, but I'll be at Catholic next week when Greeneville gets their #### kicked.