South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Funny - the video shows him coming out of a place in Jackson county to go to school a few weeks ago - and power still on there last weekend with the family dog running around.... voting records are public record also - not who you voted for, , but anyone can call the state voting commission and figure out if a person voted in their home district or not. I didn't start the recruiting mess, but I did look into it after the channe 4 piece

Like I said come on down! We can discuss it and I can prove you and channel whatever wrong! Bring your Kleenex with ya, I don't carry those to wipe your tears!

Funny - the video shows him coming out of a place in Jackson county to go to school a few weeks ago - and power still on there last weekend with the family dog running around.... voting records are public record also - not who you voted for, , but anyone can call the state voting commission and figure out if a person voted in their home district or not. I didn't start the recruiting mess, but I did look into it after the channe 4 piece

Dude y'all have brought this on yourself. You were going to get beat bad in the first place but you made it even worse by yall trying to start as Roy would say a bunch of mess. Don't mess with a bull....enjoy basketball

It's not nice to lie. Go talk to captain jack. He will take you to his house after the game.

Lol somebody is butthurt!! South Pittsburg Junior High team this year could beat Fayetteville. Your team just isn't any good. Deal with it ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ¤

It's not nice to lie. Go talk to captain jack. He will take you to his house after the game.

I can take you to where Captain Jack and family was living just a few weeks ago, on County Road 75. Shoot me an email address and I'll forward you the video - I'm not lying... or we could go to Timberwood in Grundy County... your choice Edited by kkeele

Lol somebody is butthurt!! South Pittsburg Junior High team this year could beat Fayetteville. Your team just isn't any good. Deal with it ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ¤

Kkeele said the same thing last season. I tried to warn her before this game what would happen. I challenge you again. Come over to the pirate ship and find captain jack. He will take you to their house and show you.