THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Flat is flat.. Not really sure. 15-18 year old boy's? that was a very frustrating game for sure.

That's about what I figured. We've had some game like that this year as well. It hard to get up for every game especially when your suppose to win them. Good luck to you. I'm hoping we get another chance at you next week. But neither one of us need to look ahead but take care of business Friday night.

Orangeeagle, seems like a hidden agenda going on here. I don't care if it was a twenty one point swing. If we have our normal starting lineup in, we mercy rule that team. When you take away a back like Willhoite, and the two best linemen on the team,you don't play as well. If you don't think that hurt us, maybe you aren't much of a student of the game. When your best players are out, you suffer. Just ask Butch Jones. They ran 5 and six yards at a time right where Brant would have been. I'd argue all night long with you but its a waist of my time in whatever Your obviously pre planned agenda is.

Orangeeagle, seems like a hidden agenda going on here. I don't care if it was a twenty one point swing. If we have our normal starting lineup in, we mercy rule that team. When you take away a back like Willhoite, and the two best linemen on the team,you don't play as well. If you don't think that hurt us, maybe you aren't much of a student of the game. When your best players are out, you suffer. Just ask Butch Jones. They ran 5 and six yards at a time right where Brant would have been. I'd argue all night long with you but its a waist of my time in whatever Your obviously pre planned agenda is.

Butch Jones had all his players against App.State. Edited by horse