Rd.2: Trenton-Peabody at Dresden

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Last year the Golden Tide taught Dresden some valuable lessons indeed. This Friday we will see just how well the Lions have profited from it all. Betcha we get a super high passing grade, perhaps an A+++.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all should win this game by 50, still can't figure how they beat y'all last year

Trenton was a better team than what you saw at NC. I think they were intimidated by all the D1 recruits you guys had on the field. I really wish Hungtindon and WC would have beaten yall. I would have been nice to see you guys win state in your own league. A rude awakening is coming soon. Recruiters against Recruiters.

Trenton was a better team than what you saw at NC. I think they were intimidated by all the D1 recruits you guys had on the field. I really wish Hungtindon and WC would have beaten yall. I would have been nice to see you guys win state in your own league. A rude awakening is coming soon. Recruiters against Recruiters.

Our 2014 team would have spanked yall's buts all over the field as UC did. But we all know recruits have to mature and NC had an unbeatable group last year. O my bad, yall got beat by another private school

No chance for Peabody.  Usually don't say that type of thing, especially in the play-offs but they  have zero chance of winning this game.  Dresden is way too good.

Dresden is good but anything can happen on a given night. We will put up a better fight believe that. Adamsville was better than Scotts Hill but look at what just happened to them. Either way, the mustangs will not get passed NC. If they do, I for one will be very glad. Go beat try to beat those guys. Or do you all have a 0 chance.

Dresden is good but anything can happen on a given night. We will put up a better fight believe that. Adamsville was better than Scotts Hill but look at what just happened to them. Either way, the mustangs will not get passed NC. If they do, I for one will be very glad. Go beat try to beat those guys. Or do you all have a 0 chance.

In my book when a public loses to the privates that recruit-the public school is the winner in my book. That trophy belonged to Peabody, Huntingdon, or WC last year. Or the team that lost to them in the state game

Not going to be a walk in the park for Dresden for the next 3 weeks. Although I truly believe Dresden is the best team in the West, I've seen crazier things happen. Wayne County, NCS, Trenton, Huntingdon, Union City are all pretty good teams that may have a say. I look for the cold, wet, and windy weather to play a part in the next few weeks as well. Good luck to the West. Praying for an injury-free playoff!

I just hope whoever comes out of the West isn't so beaten down by the time they arrive in Cookeville

Hey, I ain't them, I'm a Wayne Co fan!