Spring Hill @ Page

bobcatdefense

What are you talking about 22? We should have won the first game. We are bigger on the line and have far superior athletes. We should win this game by 2 TDs!

I'm pulling for page. But should've could'ves? Come on man. If you should have then you would have. Give them credit. But also hope win! So go page!

I'm pulling for page. But should've could'ves? Come on man. If you should have then you would have. Give them credit. But also hope win! So go page!

I did give them credit. Actually praised them quite a bit. Just like they should have beaten you all we should have beaten them. Now that Fairviews JV region schedule is over we will see how good you all are.

We made stupid mistakes. We took stupid penalties. I HOPE we win by 4 TDs, but just as we've matured as a team, so have they. I think the game could come down to special teams. They have a great kicker, but ours did kick 3FGs last time. Our return game is better (look at the number of pooch kicks)

Our corners are better now, we've proven we can stop the run (SMHS averaged 345 yds per game) perhaps I am underestimating, but we are on the road.

What are you talking about 22? We should have won the first game. We are bigger on the line and have far superior athletes. We should win this game by 2 TDs!

I did give them credit. Actually praised them quite a bit. Just like they should have beaten you all we should have beaten them. Now that Fairviews JV region schedule is over we will see how good you all are.

lol did you get butt hurt? My bad. I'm sorry yall never won the 3a/4a district while.fairview and giles were there. Honestly you should beat us every year being so close to franklin. Once again should have. There were a lot of times fairview SHOULD have beat page but having 6 tds called back at page 2 different times doesn't help. But you don't hear us saying should have.
  • Upvote 1

Not so fast, my friend...

3 15 yard penalties on the same play?!? Not playing the shoulda, coulda, woulda game, but you escaped with a win last time.

lol did you get butt hurt? My bad. I'm sorry yall never won the 3a/4a district while.fairview and giles were there. Honestly you should beat us every year being so close to franklin. Once again should have. There were a lot of times fairview SHOULD have beat page but having 6 tds called back at page 2 different times doesn't help. But you don't hear us saying should have.

Not so fast, my friend...

3 15 yard penalties on the same play?!? Not playing the shoulda, coulda, woulda game, but you escaped with a win last time.

we had 3 tds called back in a row that were all 80 yards literally same series 4 years ago. But no one said they escaped with a slim win. You have to understand. Williamson County hates fairview. The Tennessean hates fairview. But we don't make excuses. We will keep our country ways. Just like spring Hill should. And let franklin and Brentwood keep their ways. They don't like spring Hill either. I mean come on. The Tennessean picked a 4-6 team to beat us. We were up 48-16 at one point. Edited by Slim88
  • Upvote 1

Columbia was 0-10, they still get all the MC press. Summit thinks they are the only REAL Spring Hill team...we have the underdog in SPADES, lol

we had 3 tds called back in a row that were all 80 yards literally same series 4 years ago. But no one said they escaped with a slim win. You have to understand. Williamson County hates fairview. The Tennessean hates fairview. But we don't make excuses. We will keep our country ways. Just like spring Hill should. And let franklin and Brentwood keep their ways. They don't like spring Hill either.

also speaking of JV didn't yall lose to 2A forrest who is lower ranked than Waverly whom fairview beat? Oh wait I guess Waverly should have won.