Liberty vs Dyersburg

hogman49

We have played well without him but I hate that Fields is not healthy. He is still at about 70 % at best. The explosion is not there. We must hit 2 or 3 passes over the top of the 11 in the box like we did against Milan and RE to have any chance. That's how we beat Liberty in 2014.

Edited by Trojan

That's what Melrose said last year...never understood it

Good luck Milan. Best of luck to region 7.

I agree on melrose. However I can see the flip side and understand why you don't get it. Liberty doesn't have much of a playoff legacy.....

You know, even if we did win one...you guys would just say how much better you thought so and so was because they have more

0-3...and counting bpm

Were just here making sure you don't run out of room...less merchandise = easier to clean

My bringing up the past was in response to madam TECHY's smack talk. (Which he did pretty good at by the way.)

But your not innocent. Milan vs Bolivar pg 3. Just one of many examples.... just sayin'.

Just found the 1 example, but I do think it daily

My main focus when I post is to represent the current players on my team...not something that happened 6, 8, 10, 20 years ago that has absolutely no bearing on how the game currently being played will turn out

We have played well without him but I hate that Fields is not healthy. He is still at about 70 % at best. The explosion is not there. We must hit 2 or 3 passes over the top of the 11 in the box like we did against Milan and RE to have any chance. That's how we beat Liberty in 2014.

A 60 yard run vs a Memphis team sounds like plenty of explosion to me

You know, even if we did win one...you guys would just say how much better you thought so and so was because they have more

Were just here making sure you don't run out of room...less merchandise = easier to clean

Just found the 1 example, but I do think it daily

My main focus when I post is to represent the current players on my team...not something that happened 6, 8, 10, 20 years ago that has absolutely no bearing on how the game currently being played will turn out

dhs.... I agree with you on the present and representing current players. But I have pride in the accomplishments of Milan as do many people in the community. That support is why the program is so good year after year. I graduated in '98. We were state champs. Almost 20 years ago but that doesn't diminish the accomplishment.

I see additions to your trophy case in the future. 10-20 years from now you will be able to relate.

dhs.... I agree with you on the present and representing current players. But I have pride in the accomplishments of Milan as do many people in the community. That support is why the program is so good year after year. I graduated in '98. We were state champs. Almost 20 years ago but that doesn't diminish the accomplishment.

I see additions to your trophy case in the future. 10-20 years from now you will be able to relate.

I don't think a Madison co public will win a state title any time soon...the school board and central office have made that very evident...they refuse to support local athletics bc they have such poor academic standards...a 21 on the ACT is a goal for high schoolers??? That's a joke...the curriculum they force is ridiculous...students don't have to take tests if they have a high attendance record, you're kidding me...they don't want to look like hypocrites by having state championship caliber teams...we can't even get buses to away games here...the answer is to get down to 1 or 2 public high schools...stop spreading the resources so thin

I don't think a Madison co public will win a state title any time soon...the school board and central office have made that very evident...they refuse to support local athletics bc they have such poor academic standards...a 21 on the ACT is a goal for high schoolers??? That's a joke...the curriculum they force is ridiculous...students don't have to take tests if they have a high attendance record, you're kidding me...they don't want to look like hypocrites by having state championship caliber teams...we can't even get buses to away games here...the answer is to get down to 1 or 2 public high schools...stop spreading the resources so thin

I agree. I was a teacher in Jackson for over a decade. That is the reason I am elsewhere and so are many other good educators over my tenure there.

liberty vs alcoa = silver ball for liberty.

Yes that's right but Liberty will be playing next week and on their way to play in Cookeville and Milan will be at home next week and wishing they were still playing.

A silver ball is better than no ball

Silver ball Silver ball it's Christmas time in Jackson tn.

Liberty shut down Milan in  second half Milan only had 87 yards  total in  the 2nd half and 25  yards in 2nd quarter.

A Sophomore by the name  Seidrick Pewitt run all over Milan last night

Edited by hogman49

Well Goodpasture beat by 3 points on October 21, 2016 31 - 28

So don't count GP out they do have a chance do it again

Of course they have a chance, they're in the game...but I'll take CPA coaching and young athletes vs just about anybody the 2nd time around ...just like cpa managed to take down Stratford yesterday...

Yes that's right but Liberty will be playing next week and on their way to play in Cookeville and Milan will be at home next week and wishing they were still playing.

A silver ball is better than no ball

Silver ball Silver ball it's Christmas time in Jackson tn.

Liberty shut down Milan in second half Milan only had 87 yards total in the 2nd half and 25 yards in 2nd quarter.

A Sophomore by the name Seidrick Pewitt run all over Milan last night

dude I'm not dogging liberty. They are a good team who beat a west tenn tradition as they should have. I even predicted liberty would beat milan. Im just stating the obvious. No team in 3a is going to beat alcoa. Milan has 5 silver balls because of east tenn teams. Nothing to be ashamed of either. Good luck to liberty on the rest of their journey for the silver ball.