Spring Hil @ Marshall County : Round 3

Lead

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not after this week. Still don't think spring hill comes within 3 scores of marshall. And south Pitt will have a silver ball this year.

Here on the Hill we are prepping for this week's game. Will we win? Maybe, but we aren't concerned with how many points we score, how many yards we rush for, we are just preparing for a tough game...I will just point out Greenville and Knox Catholic fans pointed out how many points they scored, how many quarters of shutout football they played...we are just going to work. good luck to the Tigers...

Marshall Co. is loaded and by the way it looks from the past three weeks it doesn't look like they are letting up any time soon.But on the other hand Spring Hill has gotten hot at the right time of the season and are no slouch.I think Spring Hill breaks the streak and scores on Marshall Co. but that's about it.Its Marshall Co.'s year.

Here on the Hill we are prepping for this week's game. Will we win? Maybe, but we aren't concerned with how many points we score, how many yards we rush for, we are just preparing for a tough game...I will just point out Greenville and Knox Catholic fans pointed out how many points they scored, how many quarters of shutout football they played...we are just going to work. good luck to the Tigers...

Im not afraid to give credit where it's due. Spring Hill is playing a pretty hot hand right now. I hear they have some starters back that were out for the first match up. Your not gonna shut out a team like the Raiders. Smith is not a power back but he is very speedy and can hurt you in space. He doesn't need a very big hole to get to the second level. Haven't seen any film but your starting quarterback is back correct? I thought the quarterback is the first game threw the ball well when he had time. Having a big reciever to throw to doesn't hurt either.

Im not afraid to give credit where it's due. Spring Hill is playing a pretty hot hand right now. I hear they have some starters back that were out for the first match up. Your not gonna shut out a team like the Raiders. Smith is not a power back but he is very speedy and can hurt you in space. He doesn't need a very big hole to get to the second level. Haven't seen any film but your starting quarterback is back correct? I thought the quarterback is the first game threw the ball well when he had time. Having a big reciever to throw to doesn't hurt either.

Smith may not be a "power back", but I've seen him drag 5 would-be tacklers 15 yards. He's a bit undersized, but the kid can flat out tote the rock. He had 430 all purpose yards against Page...he WILL be Mr Football in his senior season, you heard it here first

Smith may not be a "power back", but I've seen him drag 5 would-be tacklers 15 yards. He's a bit undersized, but the kid can flat out tote the rock. He had 430 all purpose yards against Page...he WILL be Mr Football in his senior season, you heard it here first

Love the way this kid plays football, his attitude seems awesome and has fun doing what he does. He has some weapons around him but his problem vs MC is that he is playing vs MC. Their front 7 will overmatch Spring Hills Oline and tight ends, fullbacks again. Very great first year for the new staff at SH thou, just imagine if they was already there for the past 3 or 4 years what they could've done with the talent they have had.

Tigers you have had a great season but it ends tonight!!! MC 35 SH 42.

Your cheating heaaart will tell on you and after toniiiiight your season will be throuuuuugh!! And between those liiiines we are going to beat youuuuu!! Because your cheating waaaays are catching up with you todaaaaay!!!

Everybody sing with me ladies and gentlemen.....

Several games within the area. Like a 30 min drive to any, for us locals. Centennial, marshall co, forrest and CA all hosting quarter finals. With spring hill playing at MC. It's great to have this many local schools playing this time of year. Good luck to all. I'm predicting a a 49-14 win for MC tonight.