Rhea County Off-season

kamerb

22 hours ago, Eagle4life55 said:

I heard last night that we were losing 2 seniors, both multiple year starters, to other schools. Does anyone know if that's true? I'm not going to mention any names, but wondering if that's true.

Don't know about other schools but I have been told 2 starters have been dismissed from the team for disciplinary reasons. 

One of the players has been reinstated to the team, and I am hearing the other has been sent to Bledsoe, but will not be allowed to play due to the nature of his dismissal. 

Also, Murphy Fair released the 5A all-state team this morning. Rhea County had two players make the roster: Chandler Kaylor at Tight End and Jawan Martin at Linebacker.

Edited by kamerb

On 7/12/2017 at 0:12 PM, PassiveAggressive said:

RHEA COUNTY HAVE A  GREAT SEASON YOU GOT ONE LESS L. YOU SHOULD STEAMROLL THRU 5A:thumb:

PA, we have a very tough schedule this year (multiple quality 6A teams).  Should be an interesting season to say the least.  Wishing your Owls a great year sir.