ath

Clarksville Academy

Decatur Co Riverside

East Hickman

Hickman Co

Houston Co

Scotts Hill

Waverly Central High

I hope its not too early to start this thread as I know a couple of these teams are still competing for the 2016 2A championship but looking forward to next year. Lets get it started!

I'm still a little surprised Lewis Co isn't in this region.

Wish they were. I thought that Clarksville to their east, Cascade with the other schools in their area, and Lewis County to 6 would have been better. Just rotate those three counter clockwise on the map. Cascade would be the biggest beneficiary if that had happened...that region is together with Cascade right among them, yet has to travel north for every game.

Wish they were. I thought that Clarksville to their east, Cascade with the other schools in their area, and Lewis County to 6 would have been better. Just rotate those three counter clockwise on the map. Cascade would be the biggest beneficiary if that had happened...that region is together with Cascade right among them, yet has to travel north for every game.

I agree. I expect LC to have Hickman Co, East and DC Riverside as non region games.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only true, but their appeal was granted. I'm not a fan of this move...they had the opportunity to go DII a month ago (their choice) , and there was a deadline for the decision. After the reclassification and region alignments were complete, Clarksville Academy's administration figured that they would be better off in DII, so they were allowed to change. Two problems came with that for Scotts Hill. Now we have to pick up another game on the schedule after everyone has theirs finalized ( CA wouldn't play), and worse than that...if they had chosen DII in the time frame that TSSAA allotted for them, Scotts Hill would have remained in 1A, but by virtue of them being included in 1A for the reclassification...Scotts Hill is now in 2A in every sport except football. 499 enrollment competing with metro schools with over 1,000 enrollment.

Thanks, CA and Uncle Bernie (who I don't like very much)*.