East (10-2) vs. Ridgeway (9-3) at Kirby - Playoff Q-final (The Rematch)

kwc

I don't know about 'uncommon'. I just think that there are a whole lot more that we just aren't aware of just because of our lack of exposure due to the geography. There are more out there in the east part of the state then what we know. We just haven't been made aware yet. Follow me?

I'm sure they have them sprinkled here and there throughout the East but I remember following Fultons threads during their championship runs and all the other East Tennessians used to talk about is their superior athletes. I just think Fulton is head and shoulders above the rest of E TN as far as athletes are concerned, including the Alcoas, Maryvilles, and Knox Catholics. They haven them just not in abundance.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they have them sprinkled here and there throughout the East but I remember following Fultons threads during their championship runs and all the other East Tennessians used to talk about is their superior athletes. I just think Fulton is head and shoulders above the rest of E TN as far as athletes are concerned, including the Alcoas, Maryvilles, and Knox Catholics. They haven them just not in abundance.

Fair enough. You made your BGIM picks yet?

It will be a good game. But Ridgeway will not beat us twice. We should of never lost first game. Everything they got last game we gave them. Friday cant get here quick enough. Them young bulls ready. #mustangforlife

Could you give examples of what you gave them? From the highlights it looked like both were playing good ball but they made a few more plays than yall

Could you give examples of what you gave them? From the highlights it looked like both were playing good ball but they made a few more plays than yall

we had 3 turnovers. And we made alot of mistakes. Coach fixed a lot of those mistakes that happen last game. Dont get me wrong there quarter back is good. We put a lot of pressure on him last game. I just dont think they can beat us twice.

I can give you an example 3rd and ten inside Ridgeway's ten yard line, we recovered a fumble and the referee blows an inadvertent whistle that gave Ridgeway the ball back. They scored the next play! Game changer!!!!