2017 DII-AA Favorites?

AllRegion

As much was you want CCS to be last, they will beat the Seachickens.

Reaction.....you seen the common enemies right?....and though the Bucs had to have played a miserable game; yall barley beet the the Baptist is your last game....Siverdale will grow and perform better than those people down on Charger dr

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) CPA 2) Goodpasture 3) BGA 4) Lipscomb Academy 5) FRA in the middle region

not only is that inner luv fest for CPA got u all diskcumbobulated; your ability to manufacture Lipscomb a rankin is flawed

Lipscomb is our regions Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly team.....they automatically go to the bottom

not only is that inner luv fest for CPA got u all diskcumbobulated; your ability to manufacture Lipscomb a rankin is flawed

Lipscomb is our regions Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly team.....they automatically go to the bottom

It's hard for me to believe a school so much smaller than Lipscomb (FRA) will finish ahead of them. You very well could be right though! You are booger!

BTW I said CPA will do the best in the middle region. Ingle will have the boys ready. Webb is a different story out east.

It's hard for me to believe a school so much smaller than Lipscomb (FRA) will finish ahead of them. You very well could be right though! You are booger!

BTW I said CPA will do the best in the middle region. Ingle will have the boys ready. Webb is a different story out east.

Lipscomb and CCS are the 2 biggest in D2-AA. CCS couldnt win in the PUB division; they sure want win in this one...no time soon anywho...expect the same for Lipscomb......The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly just bought their way into the lower division in the other sports when they were over 450

Edited by Booger

Webb aint had no competion much....the new division just made the soup they been drinkin a lot thicker.....everybody better tighten up with that girls school turned collegiate prep out in Memphis on the block

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Lipscomb and CCS are the 2 biggest in D2-AA. CCS couldnt win in the PUB division; they sure want win in this one...no time soon anywho...expect the same for Lipscomb......The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly just bought their way into the lower division in the other sports when they were over 450

Did CCS take your girlfriend when you were younger? Asking for a friend because you rant about them often?

Edited by Playerscoach