Pearl-Cohn at Memphis East: Class 4A Semifinals

BoardHater71

Bruh, I'm not done... yall only scored 13 Dang Ole points!!! Yall must were beating up on fraudulent teams? I went against my bing hampton folks thinking yall (PC) were Warren Moon's Run-and-Shoot Oilers... well done East. We'll see you in Cookeville.

I'll have my crow will a heaping helping of mustard and hot relish

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

East won 14-13 on a fluke play where the ball carriers forward progress was stopped and the official allowed the play to continue. The ball carrier lost possession and it was taken 100 yards the other way for a TD. That's the difference between a 20-7 win and a 14-13 loss.

a win is a win bro. You wasnt there the play wasnt blown dead he fumbled the ball. Go to huddle if you got one i was right there when it happen.

a win is a win bro. You wasnt there the play wasnt blown dead he fumbled the ball. Go to huddle if you got one i was right there when it happen.

Can you read? I never said it wasn't a fumble. I said it was a fluke play. I saw the video. East won and deserved to do so. Not many games are decided on plays like that though. That's what makes it a fluke play.

Can you read? I never said it wasn't a fumble. I said it was a fluke play. I saw the video. East won and deserved to do so. Not many games are decided on plays like that though. That's what makes it a fluke play.

can you read? You said it was a fluke. How is it a fluke when he fumbled. Turnovers are apart of the game. It happens sometimes.