1A Championship Dresden verses Greenback

ysoangry

Trousdale? No disrespect, but I don't even know if they were the 2nd best in our region.

i have watched several west teams play this year and they don't hold a light compared to the NCS team last year. I'm not saying that their not good but not as good. I also agree with what O&B said earlier in a post that coalfield and sp is a top 5 team after watching several of these teams play. Jmo

i have watched several west teams play this year and they don't hold a light compared to the NCS team last year. I'm not saying that their not good but not as good. I also agree with what O&B said earlier in a post that coalfield and sp is a top 5 team after watching several of these teams play. Jmo

I don't think anyone holds a light to our team last year either. Not a single team in 1A this year. Or even 2A. Teams with that mix of talent, heart, and work ethic don't come around much.

Dresden winning by 28? That's laughable.

I said suspicions lol. But, like I've been saying all week...unless that GB defensive line can BRING WINN DOWN (not just get to him, bring him down), they're going to have a long ride back come Friday afternoon. I just don't see anyone matching up well with Dresden's playmakers this year. I think that D-line can drastically affect the ballgame though.

I said suspicions lol. But, like I've been saying all week...unless that GB defensive line can BRING WINN DOWN (not just get to him, bring him down), they're going to have a long ride back come Friday afternoon. I just don't see anyone matching up well with Dresden's playmakers this year. I think that D-line can drastically affect the ballgame though.

He is a huge playermaker. He is a great player. But people need to realize that he is also a high school football player, not tom Brady. He is beatable. He's not impossible to tackle or slow down. He was beaten last year, and he can be beaten this year.

I don't think anyone holds a light to our team last year either. Not a single team in 1A this year. Or even 2A. Teams with that mix of talent, heart, and work ethic don't come around much.

this team is better than last years team. The team that we took to cookville was just content of being there. We did not play good at all but even with our best game we would not have beaten you guys last year. This years team is a lot better than last years team not saying we will win or lose but they are better. I think this years game will be a good physical ball game.

That's the great thing about this team. You stop Dresser and the you have to deal with Yates, Quincy, rico or Thomas running the ball. Or The passing game can get you. One thing not being talked about is Dresden's defense. They are good. I'm not saying Dresden wins by 28 or 2 even. I'm just saying if Dresden plays their game they are tough to beat. Can GB win the game? Absolutely and if they do it will be earned and deserved. I'll never complain about a boring thread again. From he haw to fart TD's. Far from boring. lol