Final: Father Ryan 49 Wilson Central 25

SportsTNFan

I will post the final results when I get back home or they are updated on Trackwrestling.

King bumped up from 145/152 to 160 and pinned #1 Noga easily after leading 12-2.

Ryan light weights looked good.

Sesnan has indeed transferred from Lebanon and should have a good year at WC.

The officials really struggled during the 126 match. The stalemate call and it also really looked like the freshman Madson from Ryan had the pin, but did not get the call.

When healthy, Eason is arguably one of the most fun wrestlers to watch in the state.

Kramer is a beast for Wilson Central.

Edited by FRHSIrishVol

The officials really struggled during the 126 match. The stalemate call and it also really looked like the freshman Madson from Ryan had the pin, but did not get the call.

As for the 126 match you referenced. I'm not sure which instance you are talking about with "the stalemate call" but there was one instance where the person on the stream said he didn't know why they were stopping it for a stalemate and didn't agree with the call. Maybe this is what you're referring to. The call was potentially dangerous, not a stalemate. Hope that cleared that one up for you.

As for the 126 match you referenced. I'm not sure which instance you are talking about with "the stalemate call" but there was one instance where the person on the stream said he didn't know why they were stopping it for a stalemate and didn't agree with the call. Maybe this is what you're referring to. The call was potentially dangerous, not a stalemate. Hope that cleared that one up for you.

Thanks for the response. Did you think it was the correct call?

Potentially dangerous might have been the correct call, when Madson had a leg/ankle and the whistle blew, but I thought the official signaled a stalemate. I do not think the Ryan coaches agreed with the call, but it did not decide the match one way or the other, just mentioned it in the recap.