Notre Dame 2017

Booger

a small chirp is all it takes to get those Victoria Secret undergarments of yours twisted ......chirpin on player is too seductive for Booger and besides; your easier than Squirrel Tooth Alice

petite works just fine for ole Booger......it want take much more than that

Booger just sayinpsdlakerland2.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a small chirp is all it takes to get those Victoria Secret undergarments of yours twisted ......chirpin on player is too seductive for Booger and besides; your easier than Squirrel Tooth Alice

petite works just fine for ole Booger......it want take much more than that

Booger just sayinpsdlakerland2.gif

I find your chirps funny. You take those opportunities often. It's good times no doubt. LMS, I assume, can cause some frustrations that lead to chirping but I am only guessing?

Congrats to Calvin Sims on being part of Austin Peay's #1 FCS recruiting class per 247Sports.....ND and the coachin Staff just keep gettin it done...6 out of 9 seniors signed at this point...53% of all ND Football graduating Seniors have signed in the last 4 years

C3jEmVeVMAA7Ih4.jpg

that ant bad

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

I don't remember who commented on the ND thread that all games will have a running clock in the 3rd quarter with exception of Baylor game. Spartan has spoke his mind about Webb, but GCA will be a much improved team and we hope to give you guys 60 long minutes when you come to Knoxville. We don't want you to come all this way up here and go home early. Glad to have opportunity to play good opponents we've not normally played.

dont u need a capable someone at the helm of that boat before u can be a much improved team.....or is that person already in place

dont u need a capable someone at the helm of that boat before u can be a much improved team.....or is that person already in place

I think the appointment will be made in the next week or so. We have a very good group of Sophomores and Juniors that will be difference makers. I don't think it matters who gets the job. We still have great assistants coaches and strength coach. Even Lane Kiffin couldn't mess up this boatload of talent.

I think the appointment will be made in the next week or so. We have a very good group of Sophomores and Juniors that will be difference makers. I don't think it matters who gets the job. We still have great assistants coaches and strength coach. Even Lane Kiffin couldn't mess up this boatload of talent.

GCA has had talent in previous years, and nothing to show for it.

GCA has had talent in previous years, and nothing to show for it.

OK "reaction" lets see what GCA has to show of it, since you like to bring up previous years and nothing to show. Last 5 years for Boyd Buchanan: 39-20.  Last 5 years for GCA: 45-19. Better record, more games. Why more games you ask? We went to playoffs every year. Next time you jump into a thread that has a person proud of the talent coming up and glad closure to coaching search is coming to an end and isn't critical of other teams, then don't belittle what other teams have done to try make your team seem better. We'll see you this year and may the best team win.

OK "reaction" lets see what GCA has to show of it, since you like to bring up previous years and nothing to show. Last 5 years for Boyd Buchanan: 39-20. Last 5 years for GCA: 45-19. Better record, more games. Why more games you ask? We went to playoffs every year. Next time you jump into a thread that has a person proud of the talent coming up and glad closure to coaching search is coming to an end and isn't critical of other teams, then don't belittle what other teams have done to try make your team seem better. We'll see you this year and may the best team win.

Not belittling. I look forward to seeing you guys every year now. I hope the same thing happens as the last time we played. :)

I agree with you. Glad to see us play different and talented teams that will challenge our teams to hopefully make our Region a powerhouse in Division II AA.

It should be a very competitive league. As the years go on it will only get stronger. I know at Boyd we have lost some big time players over the past 8-10 years from middle school to high school due to tuition. I'm sure you guys have ran into situations like this as well being in Division 1. Now we have a better chance of keeping these players being able to offer aid.