Northeast open/ Rossview open

Footballguru242

Brian Beaubien has done a great job at Kenwood and was a State Championship DC and also a region championship DC at his two previous stops.

Todd Hood is a great guy and a very good football coach and I agree he is among the best in CMCSS but Beaubien is also a very good football coach without question.

I won't disagree with that.

What makes Montgomery Co. different from Knox, Blount, Rutherford, Williamson county's?  Do they have too many schools?  Just read where they are building another in Rutherford Co, Rockdale, I think.  And they just built a new one last year or year before in Williamson Co., Nolensville HS. 

Clarksville & Montgomery Co. has 7 public high schools and 1 private.  With it being the 5th biggest city in the state, I would think it could handle that many schools.  CA only has 300 students and the public's, most between 1000 - 1400 except for Rossview and they are 1600.

I still fail to understand why they can't produce state championship teams.

Going back to the 90's when it seemed like Riverdale went to the final game every year and now they have fallen from the ranks.  What caused there fall?  Is it related to Clarksville's situation?