Off season Freestyle/Greco Tournaments and clubs around all of Tennessee

wrestler149

Hey guys I know that we are almost to the end of the season, so I would like to get a list of all the off season Freestyle/Greco tournaments around Tennessee and the rest of the country. As well as get a list of clubs around the entire state of Tennessee that are going to be practicing Freestyle/Greco. Please list any tournaments and clubs along with their location, date(s), and contact infof, and if you would like you can add your own contact info or email me at ravenwoodwrestlingclub@gmail.com and I will create a list of all of these and email them to you personally. I will post the list on this Topic as well for anyone who does not want to post or email me their personal info. I would like to have the list done before the beginning of April so please post or email me your tournaments and clubs as soon as possible please. Good luck to everybody at regionals and state!!

Thank you,

Jacob Freeman

Assistant Wrestling Coach at Ravenwood High School

Edited by wrestler149
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys I know that we are almost to the end of the season, so I would like to get a list of all the off season Freestyle/Greco tournaments around Tennessee and the rest of the country. As well as get a list of clubs around the entire state of Tennessee that are going to be practicing Freestyle/Greco. Please list any tournaments and clubs along with their location, date(s), and contact infof, and if you would like you can add your own contact info or email me at ravenwoodwrestlingclub@gmail.com and I will create a list of all of these and email them to you personally. I will post the list on this Topic as well for anyone who does not want to post or email me their personal info. I would like to have the list done before the beginning of April so please post or email me your tournaments and clubs as soon as possible please. Good luck to everybody at regionals and state!!

Thank you,

Jacob Freeman

Assistant Wrestling Coach at Ravenwood High School

Siegel's club (in Murfreesboro) will be practicing all 3 styles.

Blount Force (Maryville + Alcoa). We'll have some other kids from around the Knoxville area on the team, but we'll primarily be made up of Blount county kids. We should be hosting a tournament again this year at Maryville where we had Bradley, Soddy Daisy, and some other Knoxville teams show up last year.