Eligible

anotherback

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the rules are the same as they used to be, the school he (or she) is attending must not have had a program for at least 3 years (that could be 5, I'd have to check for sure). If that's the case, then the student would be eligible to compete for another school (don't think it matters if it's public or private) provided both principles approve.

If you attend a private school and it doesn't offer wrestling what are the rules about wrestling for another school, does it also have to be a private school or can you wrestle public. If so is it the closet public school to your home address or the private school you attend?

I may be wrong, but didn't that beast of a full back that played for Polk a few years ago wrestle for WV? Kept hearing he did. Not sure.

I may be wrong, but didn't that beast of a full back that played for Polk a few years ago wrestle for WV? Kept hearing he did. Not sure.

Yes. Miller. I know that part of the rule. It's next closest school to you that offers the sport. But with the new changes public private etc. I'm wondering the question I posted.

Edited by anotherback

Isn't Bradley or Cleveland closer to Polk than WV? Even Mcminn? Dont think closest has anything to do with it.

No acutally WV is closer. You go across the river turn right in Calhoun and go down Bowater Road to 411. Then right it's a few miles on the left. Now the old high school might of been closer to Cleveland. I though McMinn Central but they don't have a program anymore.

No acutally WV is closer. You go across the river turn right in Calhoun and go down Bowater Road to 411. Then right it's a few miles on the left. Now the old high school might of been closer to Cleveland. I though McMinn Central but they don't have a program anymore.

Just looked it up on Google maps. WV map didn't take me that way.

WV 19 miles.

Cleveland 20

Bradley 18

Edited by DaChampsAgain