Region 1AAA?

tonybologna

Science Hill takes on David Crockett for the 3rd time this season for the 1AAA Regional Championship. Crockett was somewhat of a surprise to be here considering their record & losing Patrick Good this season who plays for App State now as a freshman.

I've got to go with Science Hill for a 3rd time even though it's hard to beat a team 3 times. One of the 2 games earlier this season Crockett gave Science Hill a good game losing by 2 points. They got blown out in the other game. Any predictions or comments are welcomed. Thanks. :)  

Crockett was picked 6th in the Big 7 conference it shows you that John Good is a fantastic coach. I don't see how Josh Releford didn't get player of year in the conference. That being said I think Science Hills press will get to Crockett im predicting Science Hill 60 Crockett 45 Crockett will travel to Oak Ridge for the 2nd straight year Bearden will come to Science Hill

Crockett was picked 6th in the Big 7 conference it shows you that John Good is a fantastic coach. I don't see how Josh Releford didn't get player of year in the conference. That being said I think Science Hills press will get to Crockett im predicting Science Hill 60 Crockett 45 Crockett will travel to Oak Ridge for the 2nd straight year Bearden will come to Science Hill

Yea everyone thought it was back to the bottom of the conference for Crockett after Patrick left and all Coach Good sucess was because of Pat. Goes to show you how good of a coaching job hes done this year with pretty much one star and the rest role players. Its a shame to see Josh get robbed on Big 7 POY Mike Mays can play but Josh was by far the best #s dont lie. He pretty much carried Crockett to where they are this year. Its crazy to think Crockett is in the same spot they were last year with alot less talent.

Edited by Coach423T

Yea everyone thought it was back to the bottom of the conference for Crockett after Patrick left and all Coach Good sucess was because of Pat. Goes to show you how good of a coaching job hes done this year with pretty much one star and the rest role players. Its a shame to see Josh get robbed on Big 7 POY Mike Mays can play but Josh was by far the best #s dont lie. He pretty much carried Crockett to where they are this year. Its crazy to think Crockett is in the same spot they were last year with alot less talent.

I know Josh was hands down the best player in that conference he got robbed. John Good is a heck of a coach he has a lot of young talent on this team