Class A State Tournament

Shozen

It's obvious that you can't handle a loss with class and resort to making excuses and nasty comments. These are kids, if you can't post anything decent and have a hard time accepting that Grace beat you in every aspect of yesterday's game then maybe the message boards aren't the place for you.

they beat us with help of the refs and u said u beat us in every way ???? No u didnt we out rebounded u by 10

Not there but neutral radio said Grace getting foul calls on their end and Humboldt not getting same calls on their end with worse contact. Hate to see terrible inconsistent officiating. A foul on one end is not a foul on the other. Someone there give me an update.

😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 #overrated

they beat us with help of the refs and u said u beat us in every way ???? No u didnt we out rebounded u by 10

_😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 stop crying...I told u y'all couldn't take the refs with y'all to The Glass House...like u told me accept the fact u lost #overrated

Edited by BooYah3x

It's obvious that you can't handle a loss with class and resort to making excuses and nasty comments. These are kids, if you can't post anything decent and have a hard time accepting that Grace beat you in every aspect of yesterday's game then maybe the message boards aren't the place for you.

That was a strange reply to my basketball comment wasnt it? Was he calling the kid gay or the ref? 🤔

Kinda inappropriate either way. strange comment.......

He wouldn't be averaging that in a district with some teams that can match up with his athletic ability. He won't get 40 vs Mitchell you can count on that

You could be correct on this one .... but Mitchell didn't hang around to see. Clay played a top 8 team yesterday & won...can you give Clay & Tyreke credit now? I can't believe grown #### men sitting behind a computer hated on a kid who clearly has talent. He is the most humble kid you will ever meet who just loves this game & no matter what you continue to say about what he "could or couldn't" do...he WILL be successful. 

Edited by Turnadouble