Class A State Tournament

Shozen

The Key argument is funny. The kid is a great basketball players. He would start for every team in the state. At any level. The competition he plays against is weak on most nights. But the other side of that coin is that his supporting cast is not strong. Teams are able to effectively double and triple team him (assuming the opposing coach has any idea what he is doing-unlike poor Loretto yesterday). And that doesn't allow him to utilize one of his strengths as a player. He has great vision and is a great passer. When he is in college, surrounded by other talented players, his game will shine. 

It's obvious this booyah cat isn't concerned about basketball or the state tournament! Just stirring the pot with everyone!

Grace took advantage of Humboldt's mistakes yesterday and won the game. Congrats to them. Hope they do well the rest of the tournament.

I am partial, but it did seem the foul ratio was a little lopsided... we only shot 13 free throws where you guys shot 27... regardless, we didn't play well enough to win. When you shoot 36% from the floor and 46% from the free throw line, you won't win.

My honest opinion is, the best thing that happened to Grace yesterday was halftime because Humboldt was starting to play their game. An 18-4 run in the last 2 minutes of the half!

Again, not taking any credit from Grace!!! A great team! The kid that scored 28 is solid!!!! Very impressed with him!

Another 😭😭😭😭😭😭 #overrated

It's obvious this booyah cat isn't concerned about basketball or the state tournament! Just stirring the pot with everyone!

Grace took advantage of Humboldt's mistakes yesterday and won the game. Congrats to them. Hope they do well the rest of the tournament.

I am partial, but it did seem the foul ratio was a little lopsided... we only shot 13 free throws where you guys shot 27... regardless, we didn't play well enough to win. When you shoot 36% from the floor and 46% from the free throw line, you won't win.

My honest opinion is, the best thing that happened to Grace yesterday was halftime because Humboldt was starting to play their game. An 18-4 run in the last 2 minutes of the half!

Again, not taking any credit from Grace!!! A great team! The kid that scored 28 is solid!!!! Very impressed with him!

Its no different then when Middleton played y'all in Humboldt...y'all couldn't take the refs to The Glass House...Get over it...Better luck next year #overrated

It's been a good day. Mitchell and Humboldt never was able to shut their bus off and headed back home. With the recruiting Shelby County schools gets away with and Humboldt finally meeting their match, both team are sitting at home just like mine and many others giving someone else a chance to hoist a GOLD ball for the first time. No one remembers who made the state, they only remember the winners. Sho nuff.......

Poor Humboldt 😂😂😂😂😂😂 #ovverrated

Booyah, I promise you, I'm over it. Was over it when it happened. I was just giving my opinion of the game like you have been about yalls loss to us for the last week and a half... so, yeah get over it would be the correct advice...

If U Do All The Crying What The Baby Gonna Do?? 🤔🤔🤔 #overrated😂😂😂😂😂😂

The games need to start soon this site is getting WIERD!

IS? I guess that must depend on what the definition of "is" is.... I can't believe some of this nonsense. Good luck to the teams not playing GCA today, and most of all to the GCA Rams!!!! I'll root for Key once he starts dribbling basketballs in Indiana next year. I have a little soft spot for the mighty Sycamores of Indiana State. They're getting a steal!