Memphis East vs Oak Ridge.......who ya got?

nebuntyn

TEE HIGGINS NEVER GIVES UP ON A PLAY IN BASKETBALL OR FOOTBALL. I SAW HIM RUN DOWN A TO PREVENT A SCORE LIKE LEBRON JAMES! IN FOOTBALL I SAW HIM RUN FROM ONE SIDE OF THE FIELD TO ANOTHER TO STOP A SCORE. I SEE WHY JIMBO WAS ON HIS STRAP HE A STUD.

BUMP A STATE TITLE THIS DUDE ABOUT TO BE ON THE BIG STAGE AND STILL PLAYED HARD.I WILL FOLLOW HIS CAREER. GO TEE!

#LOP

#STUD

That block was awesome and put us into a position to almost win that game. He made a great move, but couldn't finish at the rim. Should've seen his swat in the Brentwood game. Sent ole boys shot about 20 rows up after running the length of the floor on a breakaway.

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WILDCAT POINT GUARD DID A GOOD JOB STRIPPING THAT BALL. REAL TALK I KNEW EAST HAM WOULD GET MOLLYWHOPPED BUT I KNEW OR WOULD TAKE EM TO THE BRINK.

CMON EAST GIVE IT UP FOR DEM WILDCATS!

WE GOT A FEW BALLERS IN EAST TENNESSEE THAT MADE YOU 901 BOYS BREAK A SWEAT LOL.

:roflol:  :roflol:Lavert ended up having better numbers in the game then Lomax did believe it or not. He played tremendous.

Edited by SweetScience

Hadn't done a of posting but I'm awful proud of my Wildcats, they took it to them. They deserve all the good words they get. And thank you to a couple of real hard nosed guys from down to the Big O and out to Memphis. We're proud of our little ole boys. Funny we only have 10 players including the "B" team. Now we will have  one senior and 5 juniors plus freshmen next year on our team.

WILDCAT PRIDE

First of all, congratulations to Memphis East. Here are my thoughts on what I saw.....1) Memphis East is overrated (they may well be the best team in Tennessee but if they are the #2 team in the nation then our country is weak in basketball) 2) I'll concede that Tee wasn't the best player on the floor yesterday 3) I was obviously wrong in my score (a 12 point OR win) BUT if one of our players had played four quarters rather than sit back and watch for three quarters, then my score may have been right on target 4) I was correct in my assessment that only three teams could win the tournament and two of them are playing today 5) I was disappointed in the OR crowd (not enough people were there and those who were there didn't make much noise) 6) Don't be surprised if Southwind wins today

AB he ain't going anywhere.

Another rare area of agreement. He's not going anywhere. He has it made in OR. It takes five to play basketball and he will ALWAYS have five good players in OR and they will almost ALWAYS have more talent than anyone in the district and usually the region...and they don't have to worry about linemen.

First of all, congratulations to Memphis East. Here are my thoughts on what I saw.....1) Memphis East is overrated (they may well be the best team in Tennessee but if they are the #2 team in the nation then our country is weak in basketball) 2) I'll concede that Tee wasn't the best player on the floor yesterday 3) I was obviously wrong in my score (a 12 point OR win) BUT if one of our players had played four quarters rather than sit back and watch for three quarters, then my score may have been right on target 4) I was correct in my assessment that only three teams could win the tournament and two of them are playing today 5) I was disappointed in the OR crowd (not enough people were there and those who were there didn't make much noise) 6) Don't be surprised if Southwind wins today

Just because you played East close doesn't mean they not the #1 team in the country, maybe if you played a national Schedule you would be ranked in the nation also. Them kids have beat 5 national ranked teams and how many have OR beat. It's the state tournament no team is going to be a push over and everyone is going to play they best. Tee Higgins wasn't even close to being the best player on the floor, Lomax was the best on the floor and showed why he is Mr. Basketball 2 times

Just because you played East close doesn't mean they not the #1 team in the country, maybe if you played a national Schedule you would be ranked in the nation also. Them kids have beat 5 national ranked teams and how many have OR beat. It's the state tournament no team is going to be a push over and everyone is going to play they best. Tee Higgins wasn't even close to being the best player on the floor, Lomax was the best on the floor and showed why he is Mr. Basketball 2 times

Lomax is great, but the best player on the floor to me was Lawson. Actually, our point guard Lavert Smith had just as good of a game as Lomax did, and actually had better stats. Smith 14 pts 8 assists 2 turnovers. Lomax 14 points 7 assists 5 turnovers

Edited by SweetScience