Sullivan Central 86 Cloudland 22

rolltideroll

I don't know about this one. If I was Coach Smith I would have probably have canceled considering that I only have about 2 players that dress varsity on the squad. Either way, dang, there is no excuse for getting beat that bad even if it is JV against Varsity, they should at least be able to do some clock-killing drills.

For anyone who was at the game, who all dressed for the Landers? and what the heck happened?

I don't care what u say. Cloudland played there hearts out. And don't forget that Cloudland still doesn't have there football players and the had 1 junior that started playing last night, the rest were JV. And do u want to know who the coach put in at halftime, FRESHMAN. He said he wanted to get his younger guys some expereince. And if that don't explain for the score I don't know what does.

I'm sure some younger players got some good experience, but alot of times getting whipped like that could break younger players. I talked to some people that were at the game and they said that Central pressed to the half, and thats why the score was so high. I understand that Cloudland didn't have any of its guns and it does take guts to play. It just kills me to see the Landers lose that bad. Maybe this will make them tough fast. It sure sounds like Central is loaded.

It don't get any easier Landers, Thursday night vs. Unaka in the tipoff.