wayne county

Guest IAMTHEGAME

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to say good luck to cwood! they are gonna be pretty tough this year. u have to take into consideration the new players and also the key factor the new coach. This could make the team do a total 360 from last year. guess we'll have to wait and see. as far as starting all post i think that is not gonna happen, cwood has some pretty decent guards as well. :)

Guest hareinthegrass

Trojanette20 if Collinwood did a "360" as you like to say, that would mean that they would be facing the same direction. What you wanted to say would be a 180 that way they are facing a different direction other than their typical losing.

*Hey is this guy related to Bunnyinthegrass or something?*

BOO SHAKA YA

How do you like those chicken nuggets?

Guest hareinthegrass

That right, trojanette20 people from Collinwood don't know the differnce between a full circle (360) and half a cirle (180). Do they even have a Geometry class in Collinwood? And if they do, is anyone smart enough to take it?

*I think this guy is Bunnyinthegrass.*

BOO SHAKA YA

How do you like those chicken nuggets?

Guest IAMTHEGAME

Maybe they just like spinning around!?!?!?!?

And I See This New revised Version Of Bunnyinthegrass is gonna use his powers for a good purpose,Collinwood trashing, and not Bad Mouthin Wayne County