wayne county

Guest IAMTHEGAME

Guest IAMTHEGAME

Last Night Was A Great Effort By The Cats!!! They Played Hard And Looked A Lot Better Than They Have In Years. The Guard Play Was Great, And All But One Of The Starting Posts Played Great As Well. Good Luck Thursday Night Cats And Lady Birds!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in about a month I'll be asking you if you would like some ketchup with that foot. I'm not gonna get on here and degrade the kids from C-Wood but I don't care if they average 6'10. This isn't a heighth competition its a basketball game and I've seen plenty of tall kids who can't play a lick. The Cats are on a whole new level this year and I want you to be sure and tell me when its over how it felt to get beat by a bunch of "midgets".

height means nothing. temple won the state last year and i dont think that they had a guy over 6'3. i guess since cwood got a 6'9 guy it makes there ave. height 6'5. what is cwood startin bryant, calton, the 6'9 guy, victory, and green. all posts and no guards. wayne co will just run it down the floor all night on the big guys.

I don't know the average of collinwood but i do know that in the second half of the year they could be starting this line-up:

Shaun Green 6'3" PG

Justin Bryant 6'6" W

Jacob Victory 6'2" W

Jerrod Calton 6'6" F

New Guy 6'9" C

I am looking forward to the Trojans dominating the Kitty Cats like they did a from 98-00.

Why don't you list what they bench and their IQ average while you're at it because none of it matters if you can't play. The Bryant kid is the only one mentioned I even remember playing and as for New Guy, I seriously doubt a 6'9 all american basketball player has moved from Texas to Lutts,TN to play for a single A team. He might be 6'9 and all but we at the Wildcat camp would like to see him actually play before we commense to shakin' in our boots.

Whatever it takes

[Edited by tfranks24 on 11-20-02 1:11P]

I don't know if 6'9 Uria will even be eligible this year since foster care has forced him to move so many times, he couldn't go to school last year because of it but he will be eligible next year for sure,but when you have Calton down low and Bryant and Green outside with their scoring power your going to have problems with them especially Bryant at 6'6 if you put somebody small on him he will post them up all night but if you put someone big on him he will drive right by them.

What will hurt Collinwood at the first of the season is that Green and Victory haven't played in two years they're going to be rusty but when they get going Collinwood can be a good team but i'm not downing waynesboro there a solid team besides post play it should be a good game between them.

is the wood going to start all posts? is bryant going to guard miller or byrd? i mean come on, get real, you haft to have some guards to be a good team. if they start all these big guys wayne co will just play zone and make them beat them from the outside. i think the boro boys will dominate the county this year. they have new coach, new team spirit, they had the offense last year and now the "d" is getting better. watch out for wayne co to be pretty good this year.